Photo

Something you wish you would have packed?

• Please log in to reply
354 replies to this topic

#291 Janet1480

Janet1480
  • 709 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 10:53 AM

I bought it for $39.00.....it seems to work but i havent tried it on my body in the heat outside yet.

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#292 Janet1480

Janet1480
    • 709 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 10:54 AM

.....on that note...i'm going to zumba class tomorrow, i should try it then!!!

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#293 hatfiehm

hatfiehm
      • 270 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 09:23 AM

I cant wait to hear back on the testing of the edible powder!

Holly

#294 TropicLover

TropicLover
        • 293 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 03:12 PM

Wow just heard of this magic powder!  I'm super interested to hear how it works after the gym!

#295 AwayDC

AwayDC
          • 155 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 03:37 PM

Great thread.

#296 sxcT

sxcT
            • 1,282 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 06:36 AM

I know we have had a few pages about the powder now so....I was hoping we could go back to the main topic.

Wondering if there are other suggestions on what to pack since I am only 8 weeks away and I want to make sure I haven't forgotten anything.  I have two checklists already LOL!

#297 zbwedding

zbwedding
              • 156 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 06:01 PM

Super helpful thread!  Im sure I'll be back on this thread after our wedding posting my tips, no doubt!  Thanks for all the info everyone!

#298 Janet1480

Janet1480
                • 709 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 07:30 PM

Another thought crossed my mind today as i quickly approach my wedding...it would be a good idea to pack a small kit of repair tools for the DIY projects that may get slightly roughed up during travel. I found this really cute mini glue gun at Michaels for $2.99 and i will bring some glue stick and small scissors etc just incase. :)

#299 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
                  • 1,008 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 07:12 AM

@ Janet1480

Great Great Idea!! Never thought of that!!! I may actually wait to actually assemble things till I get down there now that I am thinking about it... Things that may break!! Hmmm!! Well off to Michael's I go to buy that mini glue gun!!! I have my mini sewing set that has full sized scissors and stuff in it but never thought of this!! Great Idea!!!

#300 Janet1480

Janet1480
                    • 709 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 05:54 PM

:) I was wondering to myself if my guest book would last in its travels as i have glued some flowers and stuff to it and then thats when it clicked LOL i am gonna go over a few of the other DIY projects i did to see what other things i might need.....if i think of anything else i will share.

Did you find the glue gun?

Originally Posted by Sllefebvr 

@ Janet1480

Great Great Idea!! Never thought of that!!! I may actually wait to actually assemble things till I get down there now that I am thinking about it... Things that may break!! Hmmm!! Well off to Michael's I go to buy that mini glue gun!!! I have my mini sewing set that has full sized scissors and stuff in it but never thought of this!! Great Idea!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users