Photo

Something you wish you would have packed?

• Please log in to reply
354 replies to this topic

#221 Janet1480

Janet1480
  • 709 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 06:40 PM

love the pics...i have some really goofy ones with FI and I ...please dont mind the way we look...we were being really silly and wore our glasses under water LOL i have more but not on this computer :) its a fun toy to have for sure :)

DSCF2012.JPG

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#222 Jwed12

Jwed12
    • 251 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 04:02 AM

I can't get over these! I love how it captured the bubbles. I think I know what I want for my birthday..... :)

Originally Posted by Janet1480 

love the pics...i have some really goofy ones with FI and I ...please dont mind the way we look...we were being really silly and wore our glasses under water LOL i have more but not on this computer :) its a fun toy to have for sure :)

DSCF2012.JPG

#223 Valentine_Baby

Valentine_Baby
      • 452 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 04:47 AM

this thread is awesome - and i think i know what to add to my registry ;)  tks ladies!!!

I found at the pharmacy a 3-pack of laundry detergent specifically for washing clothes in the sink - definently picked up a few of them - Tide makes them - they will be great since we are going down for 2 weeks!

#224 Jwed12

Jwed12
        • 251 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 04:48 AM

What a great idea! Along those lines, I wouldn't forget to pack one of those Clorax Bleach pens for a quick fix. They save my life.

#225 Janet1480

Janet1480
          • 709 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 08:28 AM

I actually told Fi i want to take a whole bunch in a series when we are in Punta Cana for our wedding and then frame them and put them up around our bathroom LOL it seems appropriate :P

Originally Posted by Jwed12 

I can't get over these! I love how it captured the bubbles. I think I know what I want for my birthday..... :)

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#226 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
            • 1,748 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 09:43 AM

Those are great!!!! I was going to include them in our OOT bags but I think I may just pick them up for us.  Your bathing suit gets a little dingy after a few days so giving them a nice rinse with a little tide would be awesome!!!!

Originally Posted by Valentine_Baby 

this thread is awesome - and i think i know what to add to my registry ;)  tks ladies!!!

I found at the pharmacy a 3-pack of laundry detergent specifically for washing clothes in the sink - definently picked up a few of them - Tide makes them - they will be great since we are going down for 2 weeks!

Be careful with the clorox one!!! I LOVE ours but ONLY on whites.... if you use it on any colour it take ALL the colour out!!!!!!!  I am going to be taking both, the Clorox and the tide one (for colours)!!!!!

Originally Posted by Jwed12 

What a great idea! Along those lines, I wouldn't forget to pack one of those Clorax Bleach pens for a quick fix. They save my life.

#227 Janet1480

Janet1480
              • 709 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 09:53 AM

Ladies, the underwater camera is on sale at best buy for $129 ;)

#228 BusyBee123

BusyBee123
                • 335 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 07:31 AM

Janet - which underwater camera are you taking about?  The FugiFilm one?  I was so excited when I saw the price, but they're sold out online and I looked within a 4hrs radius of where we live and they're all sold out too! :(

Originally Posted by Janet1480 

Ladies, the underwater camera is on sale at best buy for $129 ;)

#229 Janet1480

Janet1480
                  • 709 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 09:37 AM

Yes the Fuji one...its the one i have and love it :) can you get a rain check at one of the stores. I bought mine from Blacks in the St.laurent mall...i see you are from Ottawa as well so you may want to give them a call :)

Originally Posted by BusyBee123 

Janet - which underwater camera are you taking about?  The FugiFilm one?  I was so excited when I saw the price, but they're sold out online and I looked within a 4hrs radius of where we live and they're all sold out too! :(

#230 bride2b2013

bride2b2013
                    • 236 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 03:37 PM

how much are the underwater cameras origionally?  ( if u dont mind me asking? )

Great thread idea Btw!  :)

Bride & Groom + 40 booked and counting :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users