Photo

Something you wish you would have packed?

• Please log in to reply
354 replies to this topic

#191 stcroix2012

stcroix2012
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 08:12 PM

All of these posts are great.  The powder, the extra undies, but remember if you pack some Woolite or other laundry detergent you can hand wash, which would save space for double the undies, sewing kit is a must plus all the meds, for upset tummy's, etc. headaches, and all the other fun.  I would suggest some aloe vera for sunburns, disposable wash cloths for faces, of course the sewing kit, q tip for ears and make up fixes, less shoes, clothes, etc. since you can wash.  I always take way too much and don't wear it.  We have been to the islands a lot an finally are heading to St. Croix to get married next year.  A couple pair of shorts/capri, some dresses or wraps, with flip flops do great anywhere.  Be comfortable.  So if anyone has any comments about St. Croix, I would love to hear them.  If you have longer hair, definitely barretts or fancy rubber bands.  Swimmy suits, 3 or 4 so you don't have to get into a wet one, or something that you can get away from the lines if you are having a wedding where you don't want to show the bikini lines.  Tunes for the room, DVD's for the room if you have a room with one, books for just relaxing at the pool, etc.  Hope this helps.Also don't forget the pens, pencils, paper, stapler, etc that you might need.

#192 cbandemer

cbandemer
    • 213 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 12:47 PM

This is such a great thread!! I have awhile to go but I have a wedding binder put together and this is helping soo much.

#193 MrsWeiss1211

MrsWeiss1211
      • 127 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 05:34 AM

just got our plastic shoe holders and I can't believe I've survived this long with taking them on trips.  This is going to make our lives so much easier!

Forever could never be long enough for me to feel like i've had long enough with you

#194 KGrulke

KGrulke
        • 10 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 05:45 AM

So much to remember...this is definitely helpful!  Thanks Ladies.

#195 Jwed12

Jwed12
          • 251 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 11:55 AM

I must have missed the first part of this...but what plastic shoe holders? How do they help you? Thanks!

Originally Posted by MrsWeiss1211 

just got our plastic shoe holders and I can't believe I've survived this long with taking them on trips.  This is going to make our lives so much easier!

#196 Sharon99

Sharon99
            • 1,301 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 03:51 PM

I missed it too & I read all the pages but it sure sounds interesting.

#197 Natalie2012

Natalie2012
              • 212 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 05:42 PM

plastic shoe holders??? I too have no idea what they are...

#198 MrsWeiss1211

MrsWeiss1211
                • 127 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 03:26 PM

the plastic over the door shoe organizer are perfect for accessories, shoes, make up, brushes, hair products, face products, everything!

it's a great way to keep the bathroom sink counter clear and clutter free.

We bought our's from amazon for $7!!

Forever could never be long enough for me to feel like i've had long enough with you

#199 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
                  • 789 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 03:51 PM

Hey Brides!

After my destination wedding last year I was so happy that I created a customizable spreadsheet that detailed what I would bring as far as clothes & bathing suits & of course JEWELRY!

delsolunderwaterbfj2.jpg

#200 Ariane1126

Ariane1126
                    • 70 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 07:33 PM

Love this thread so much i keep coming back and finding more great ideas!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users