JessicaM

Something you wish you would have packed?

love the pics...i have some really goofy ones with FI and I ...please dont mind the way we look...we were being really silly and wore our glasses under water LOL i have more but not on this computer :) its a fun toy to have for sure :)

DSCF2012.JPG

I can't get over these! I love how it captured the bubbles. I think I know what I want for my birthday..... :)

Originally Posted by Janet1480 View Post

love the pics...i have some really goofy ones with FI and I ...please dont mind the way we look...we were being really silly and wore our glasses under water LOL i have more but not on this computer :) its a fun toy to have for sure :)

DSCF2012.JPG

this thread is awesome - and i think i know what to add to my registry ;)  tks ladies!!!

I found at the pharmacy a 3-pack of laundry detergent specifically for washing clothes in the sink - definently picked up a few of them - Tide makes them - they will be great since we are going down for 2 weeks!

I actually told Fi i want to take a whole bunch in a series when we are in Punta Cana for our wedding and then frame them and put them up around our bathroom LOL it seems appropriate :P

Originally Posted by Jwed12 View Post

I can't get over these! I love how it captured the bubbles. I think I know what I want for my birthday..... :)

Those are great!!!! I was going to include them in our OOT bags but I think I may just pick them up for us.  Your bathing suit gets a little dingy after a few days so giving them a nice rinse with a little tide would be awesome!!!!

Originally Posted by Valentine_Baby View Post

this thread is awesome - and i think i know what to add to my registry ;)  tks ladies!!!

I found at the pharmacy a 3-pack of laundry detergent specifically for washing clothes in the sink - definently picked up a few of them - Tide makes them - they will be great since we are going down for 2 weeks!

Be careful with the clorox one!!! I LOVE ours but ONLY on whites.... if you use it on any colour it take ALL the colour out!!!!!!!  I am going to be taking both, the Clorox and the tide one (for colours)!!!!!

Originally Posted by Jwed12 View Post

What a great idea! Along those lines, I wouldn't forget to pack one of those Clorax Bleach pens for a quick fix. They save my life.

Janet - which underwater camera are you taking about?  The FugiFilm one?  I was so excited when I saw the price, but they're sold out online and I looked within a 4hrs radius of where we live and they're all sold out too! :(

Originally Posted by Janet1480 View Post

Ladies, the underwater camera is on sale at best buy for $129 ;)

Yes the Fuji one...its the one i have and love it :) can you get a rain check at one of the stores. I bought mine from Blacks in the St.laurent mall...i see you are from Ottawa as well so you may want to give them a call :)

Originally Posted by BusyBee123 View Post

Janet - which underwater camera are you taking about?  The FugiFilm one?  I was so excited when I saw the price, but they're sold out online and I looked within a 4hrs radius of where we live and they're all sold out too! :(