20 replies to this topic

#11 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
  • VIP Member
  • 4,791 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 11:55 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by starchild
    BTW you look beautiful in your siggy pic!
    Awww thanks Jamy!
    awww poor little guy in a diaper! our boy (a 100lb great dane mix) once ate a ham bone...yes a ham bone...actually happened a couple months ago...it was just the bone because we had it left over from christmas, took it out to de-thaw and make soup... accidentally left it in the sink when we went to dinner came back and the entire freakin bone was gone! dumb dog! :) off to the vet he went...vet made him throw it up and luckily he was fine...just on a bland diet for three days!! UGH I seriously could have killed him....moral of the story is...I know how you feel tonight! crazy dogs!
    aye yi yi... silly dogs!!!

Oh and BTW, Ollie just "went" and it was normal!!! Praying that *SOMEHOW* we made out like bandits... still keeping that diaper on tonight tho

~ Jaime & Martin ~
    "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#12 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
    • 2,262 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 02:26 PM

Lmao my rotty ate 4 easter eggs when she was a pup she didn't have the runs but did throw up pure chocolate lmao

The spaniel will eat anything I caught him eating paper the other day lol you can tell him off but you can't get it off him or he nails you!! I've now learnt let him eat it he is the one that'll suffer stupid dog lmao you can tell he is FI's lol

#13 Jenn

Jenn
      • 1,557 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 02:31 PM

When my girl was a puppy she ate a whole bag of hershey kisses... she had the runs, but was also pooping silver foil for days! Be glad you can diaper your baby... chocolate poop is nasty!

#14 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 9,504 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 02:36 PM

OMG dogs are so funny!

How did you even think of putting the dog in a diaper? And, where is the picture!

#15 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
          • 5,681 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 02:39 PM

Awww sorry to hear about this! Hope the pup is ok :)

#16 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
            • VIP Member
            • 18,452 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 02:42 PM

I'm sorry but i had to laugh. I'm just picturing the poor thing with his diaper on. I think it's the dachsund in him, they do mischevious things when your not looking. at least mine does. Gotta love em!
              ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
              Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
              Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#17 DreaW

DreaW
              • Banned
              • 2,462 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 02:45 PM

yeah where is the pic of your poor pup Jaime?

#18 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
                • Moderators
                • 25,218 posts
                • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
                • LocationSeattle

Posted 06 June 2008 - 02:50 PM

omy my, on wednesday we ate taco time REAL fast cause we had to run out the door to take tre to his soccer practice. he forgot a wrapped taco sitting on the coffee table (was gonna eat it in the car) and he didnt think about it till later. i said its ok i'm sure frank will take care of it, half-joking that our 6 lb chihuahua could climb up that far to get it, i thought it would be safe.

we come home 2 hours later to NO taco on the coffee table, no wrapper, no nothing anywhere, and a very contented frank sleeping in his bed with lettuce all over the blanket. dumb dog

hrmmm, we never did find that wrapper anywhere, if you catch my drift!

#19 plumsugar

plumsugar
                • 175 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 03:25 PM

I haven’t laughed so much all week!!!

I'm a 100% cat person, but all of your dogs are hysterical!! Foil pooping was the best!! And I agree, a picture of pup in pampers please!!

#20 Dez921714

Dez921714
                  • 1,489 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 03:29 PM

Yes! I want to see the pic too LOL

Our Daisy ate a bag of easter chocolate...foil wrappers and all. She was fine and pooping mulit colored for days....our other dog eats all random stuff...so both of their poop was very intersting LOL
                    http://ticker.7910.o....25vdCBpbiA.gif27 Confirmed with Plane Tickets...5 with rooms booked!

150 INVITES / 6 YES / 13 NO

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users