Photo

Mid-Summer Surprise Exchange Thank You's!!!!

• Please log in to reply
196 replies to this topic

#191 stacey

stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 4,853 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 06:58 PM

Whhoooo hooo im glad you recieved it in time!! I hope the flip flops fit.
    Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#192 Yari

Yari
    • VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 07:06 PM

They are totally cute, they have martinis on them. How did you know that I LOVE martinis?

Here is a pic, they fit perfectly...Click the image to open in full size.

#193 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
      • 1,260 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 09:26 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Christa
        To my secret gift recipient...UPS promises your gift will arrive today by "end of day" -so don't lose hope!!
        GOT IT!!! Thanks so much Christa!! My internet was down all afternoon so I got really impatient and part of my gift is already in the dishwasher, so I promise I will take a pic and post it tomorrow.

But I got some scented candles that smell sooooooo good, some insense with the little stand thingy they go on, and some really cute white ceramic plates that I'm going to use in 2 weeks when DH enitre family comes over for dinner. They are perfect b/c they match all the white serving peices I got as wedding gifts. THANKS!!!!
        See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#194 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
        • VIP Member
        • 11,403 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 12:20 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Agape Gems
          GOT IT!!! Thanks so much Christa!! My internet was down all afternoon so I got really impatient and part of my gift is already in the dishwasher, so I promise I will take a pic and post it tomorrow.

But I got some scented candles that smell sooooooo good, some insense with the little stand thingy they go on, and some really cute white ceramic plates that I'm going to use in 2 weeks when DH enitre family comes over for dinner. They are perfect b/c they match all the white serving peices I got as wedding gifts. THANKS!!!!
          Yay!! I am so glad the serving plates work out for you. I saw many potential uses for those, even as candle holders! So sorry I was last minute on the shipping.

#195 LadyP

LadyP
          • 3,156 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 11:39 PM

JennyK Thank you!!! I got the most fabulous bag with a long brown wife beater, some sephora body butter, and initial luggage tag, and I have been using it all day the philosophy lip gelato trio. Gratitude pomergranate, begin again tangerine and soul mate grape fruit.

I promise that I will post pictures that are downloading to the computer later.

Again thank you JennyK

#196 DreaW

DreaW
            • Banned
            • 2,462 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 12:09 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by LadyP
              JennyK Thank you!!! I got the most fabulous bag with a long brown wife beater, some sephora body butter, and initial luggage tag, and I have been using it all day the philosophy lip gelato trio. Gratitude pomergranate, begin again tangerine and soul mate grape fruit.

Again thank you JennyK

Yes, Jenny, I have to agree the gift was very good :) Loved the purse you got her, where did you get it?

#197 JennyK

JennyK
              • 3,502 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 12:59 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by LadyP

Again thank you JennyK
                Yes, Jenny, I have to agree the gift was very good :) Loved the purse you got her, where did you get it?
                There's this amazing store at the mall in town called Amuze and they have beautiful jewelry, makeup cases, & luggage/travel accessories. I wish they had a website but they don't I've actually bought my wedding jewelry there :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users