Photo

Mid-Summer Surprise Exchange Thank You's!!!!

• Please log in to reply
196 replies to this topic

#181 stacey

stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 4,853 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 11:54 AM

Ok its kinda hard to explain Let me google the drirections BRB
    Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#182 stacey

stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 4,853 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 11:59 AM

Its really fun I did it last year. It might be hard to do it on the forum....We would have to think about how it would work. But it migh be fun to do amongst freinds. It was cool to get flip flops from all over the country.

Flip Flop Exchange!

Please send a pair of new flip-flops to the person whose name is listed as number 1 below. Then move my name to the number 1 position and put your name in the number 2 position. Only your name and my name should appear on the list when you send your letters out. Send the form to 6 friends along with a blank copy, just as you received.

This is purely for summer fun! If you cannot do this, please let me know within the next week so that it will be fair to those participating. A large manila envelope will mail the flip-flops nicely. If everyone participates, you should receive 36 pairs of flip-flops for the price of one. Seldom does anyone drop out because we all love flip-flops!

Turnaround time is extremely fast since there are only two names on the list. You should receive your flip-flops within weeks of sending out the letters. Please don't spoil the fun, and remember to contact me if you do not wish to participate. Thank you and have fun with your new flip-flops!

#1---------------------------------------------
      ------------------------------------------------

Size:----------

#2--------------------------------------------
      ------------------------------------------------

Size:--------

Let me know if you dont understand. I will have to try and explain in a diffrent way.
      Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#183 Jessica

Jessica
      • VIP Member
      • 11,939 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 12:02 PM

Stacey! That sounds cool. It's like one of those money chains, haha. I LIVE in flip flops, however being on the east coast, I have about one more month where stores actually carry them so I'd be out of luck unless I order online.

#184 Kat81

Kat81
        • VIP Member
        • 7,615 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 12:08 PM

I have done a flip flop exchange before and it didn't work. I mean it did kind of but I didn't get as many flip flops as I should. WAY too many people didn't do it.

#185 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
          • VIP Member
          • 11,403 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 01:00 PM

To my secret gift recipient...UPS promises your gift will arrive today by "end of day" -so don't lose hope!!

#186 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
            • 1,209 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 05:49 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by STACEY
              Whooooo hoooo I recived my gift from My secret elf Andrea!! Thank You so much. I recieved very beautiful earings, a frame, lip balm, a face mask and bath Confetti!!! I will post pics tonight when I get home. THANK YOU SO MUCH ANDREA!!
              Pheww!!! I'm so glad you received it! I'm away in Halifax right now for a friend's DW wedding, checking the forum at a friend's house :) Was worried it wasn't going to come! Canada Post is not that great

Anyway, it got there. That's the important part. :)

I'll be back on in a few days, girls. Til then, glad you liked it all, Stacey!!!

#187 Angel

Angel
              • 2,635 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 05:58 PM

So, I don't feel too bad that I wasn't left out. It is on it's way.
                That's too bad people are complaining about their gifts. This is my first one and I think it was fun.

#188 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                • 11,659 posts
                • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 18 July 2008 - 06:07 PM

Drea,

you are on my last nerve. your passive/aggressive behaviour has gotten many complaints but because you were a long standing member i ignored them.

you were def. on my radar when you told your husband about a post from a member on the forum and your husband came on the forum in a huff.

i never told you that the secret santa was done for good...i said that it would be for more limited occassions. you chose to step down as "head elf".

please do not try to undermine decisions made on my forum.

* kiss kiss* *huggies* i hope this doesn't upset you because it is not meant to.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#189 Birdie07

Birdie07
                • 1,218 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 06:27 PM

I did something like the flip flop exchange but it was socks. I made a post when I needed an extra person b/c someone backed out. I didn't get near the amount of socks I was suppose to. It sucked!

#190 Yari

Yari
                  • VIP Member
                  • 10,928 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 06:54 PM

Yay, I got my Secret Elf prezzie!! My secret elf was STACEY! Yay!!

Here is the pic.
                    Click the image to open in full size.

Stacey you are the best...you got me wine (from her own vineyard), cute flip flops and super cute thank you cards!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users