Photo

Mid-Summer Surprise Exchange Thank You's!!!!

• Please log in to reply
196 replies to this topic

#141 DreaW

DreaW
  • Banned
  • 2,462 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 02:10 PM

To my secret person, you shall receive your gift this week....hope you like it.

****Also this is a reminder that all gifts need to be mailed this week and need to be at your persons home before or on the 18th (Which is this Friday)!!!!!****

#142 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
    • 1,209 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 04:49 PM

To my secret Elf:

I will be flying out of town on Thursday morning before the mail comes, so if my gift arrives Thursday or Friday, I will not be able to open it before Monday!

Just an FYI. I will post as soon as I can, with pics though!

I'm going to a friend's DW in Halifax

Andrea :)

#143 DreaW

DreaW
      • Banned
      • 2,462 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 10:24 PM

well, I can't say thank you enough for the wonderful cute gift. :)
        My elf was Erin :)
        Erin Thank you so much, I love it and can't wait to wear it all out :)
        Here it is:
        She gave me a cute purse, earrings, a bracelet, gum, lip gloss and a mirror with brush.
        Thank you!

Click the image to open in full size.

#144 DreaW

DreaW
        • Banned
        • 2,462 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 10:26 PM

Also, LadyP's elf I got your gift for her today, along with mine :). I plan to see her on Sat. So I will have her open it and take a pic and post immediately. :)

#145 LadyP

LadyP
          • 3,156 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 11:08 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by DreaW
            Also, LadyP's elf I got your gift for her today, along with mine :). I plan to see her on Sat. So I will have her open it and take a pic and post immediately. :)

I will say thank you now to my secret elf and as Dreaw has said she will make me take pictures of it on Sat when I see her.

#146 ~Kate~

~Kate~
            • 329 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 05:14 AM

Love those earrings, Drea - great gift, Erin!! To my secret elf - if you have already sent it, I have been away but return home Wednesday night, and will post pics as soon as I have it!! I'm excited!!

#147 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
              • VIP Member
              • 11,403 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 05:01 PM

Cute gift Drea!!

So, I have paid dearly for my "oh, I'll mail it tomorrow" thing I've been doing! Lets just say UPS got a hefty donation from Christa B today. To my gal - you will recieve your package by end of day Friday. Talk about pushing it...

#148 alex

alex
                • 1,139 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 05:14 PM

I got my gift today!!!
                  I ran to the post office at lunch today after receiving a notice from Canada Post on my door yesterday while I was at work. I was SO excited to see that it was my gift from Denise W!!!!!
                  Thank you SO much for all the wonderful things!! I am especially excited since everything I got is from Bath & Body Works which we don't have here in Canada, but I absolutely LOVE the products!!
                  Denise got me a wallflower with refills in warm vanilla sugar scent, hand lotion in rainkissed leaves (which is just lovely!) & body wash and lipgloss in raspberry mentha! Not to forget the adorable flipflop handwritten card!
                  Thank you thank you thank you! You really made my week!!

#149 JennyK

JennyK
                  • 3,502 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 12:08 PM

Here's what I got from my WONDERFUL secret elf Erica (Ethrondson). She knew the way to my heart - scrapbooking supplies. I can't wait to start using everything!

#150 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 9,504 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 12:17 PM

Great gifts ladies!

Andrea - I'm so glad you liked it! For some stupid reason I get major gift giving anxiety because I always want something creative, thoughtful, etc. and I know how it feels to get a cheesy present. LOL

I even recruited Cathrine as my spy!

**EDIT** I have never gotten a bad BDW present! I just realized how thsat sounded. I was thinking of the precious moments figureines, the teddy bear ceramic tea pot, the christmas gift that was a luau kit with cocnut bra and grass skirt...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users