Photo

Mid-Summer Surprise Exchange Thank You's!!!!

• Please log in to reply
196 replies to this topic

#131 lucy106

lucy106
  • 2,880 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 12:34 PM

Angel, thank you so much!!!!! You went nuts!!!!! I will have to post pics tonight or tomorrow but I wanted to say thank you!!!!! She sent me the biggest loser calorie counter book, body cream, a bath pillow (I totally needed/wanted this, how did you know?), candles, pens, little frames, a sachet, inspirational plaques, memo pad, and pens. AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!!

#132 Yari

Yari
    • VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 04:19 PM

Wow you made out!

#133 ~Kate~

~Kate~
      • 329 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 05:24 PM

oooohh, can't wait to see pics!!

#134 lucy106

lucy106
        • 2,880 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 05:55 PM

Here are all the fabulous gifts from Angel, thank you so much!!

Click the image to open in full size.

#135 DreaW

DreaW
          • Banned
          • 2,462 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 05:57 PM

Wow, Stephanie, you got some wonderful stuff... :)
            Don't you guys love your elves? :)

#136 amyrak

amyrak
            • 469 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 06:27 PM

I went straight from work last night to a friend's house rental on the lake (she is visiting from CA and lending me her veil..yay) Anyways stayed the night with her after a night of fun. Got home today and Greg's like...I think you got some kind of package. YAY!! I got my gift from Jamy (Starchild) I got a very cute personalized shirt to wear in Mexico. I love it and already tried it on and it fits great!! I also got a Macy's gift card too which is awesome I think Greg and I are going there tonight anyways to look for the guys outfits. Thanks again Jamy! You did great!! Greg thought it was pretty cool too :)

#137 Angel

Angel
              • 2,635 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 08:41 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by lucy106
                Angel, thank you so much!!!!! You went nuts!!!!! I will have to post pics tonight or tomorrow but I wanted to say thank you!!!!! She sent me the biggest loser calorie counter book, body cream, a bath pillow (I totally needed/wanted this, how did you know?), candles, pens, little frames, a sachet, inspirational plaques, memo pad, and pens. AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!!

Your very welcome. Glad you got the book, didn't think you would have got that so soon. Glad you liked everything.

#138 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
                • VIP Member
                • 11,403 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 01:35 PM

I came home from a day at the lake yesterday to a BOX from my secret elf!! My husband was like "what did you order now?" LOL! What a fun selection of awesomeness. The box smelled so lovely by the way. Jessica is my elf (Jessicalovesbrian). She went way above & beyond. Thank you so much Jess!!

Here's the view of the entire lot:

Lovely fuzzy socks that I cannot wait to wear (need it to cool down first), 2 pair of dangly earings, a set of wine themed coasters, 2 candles w/holders - one gardenia (I think this is what the whole box smelled lik!) and one orang mango scented. Also a lovely set of note cards with envelopes and a travelsize lotion. It's totally like Christmas in July!

Thank you so much Jessica :)

More pics:

#139 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
                  • 26,161 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 02:46 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by amyrak
                    I went straight from work last night to a friend's house rental on the lake (she is visiting from CA and lending me her veil..yay) Anyways stayed the night with her after a night of fun. Got home today and Greg's like...I think you got some kind of package. YAY!! I got my gift from Jamy (Starchild) I got a very cute personalized shirt to wear in Mexico. I love it and already tried it on and it fits great!! I also got a Macy's gift card too which is awesome I think Greg and I are going there tonight anyways to look for the guys outfits. Thanks again Jamy! You did great!! Greg thought it was pretty cool too :)

Cool, you got it! Glad you like it, I had fun making the shirt :)

#140 DreaW

DreaW
                    • Banned
                    • 2,462 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 03:07 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Christa
                      I came home from a day at the lake yesterday to a BOX from my secret elf!! My husband was like "what did you order now?" LOL! What a fun selection of awesomeness. The box smelled so lovely by the way. Jessica is my elf (Jessicalovesbrian). She went way above & beyond. Thank you so much Jess!!

Here's the view of the entire lot:

Lovely fuzzy socks that I cannot wait to wear (need it to cool down first), 2 pair of dangly earings, a set of wine themed coasters, 2 candles w/holders - one gardenia (I think this is what the whole box smelled lik!) and one orang mango scented. Also a lovely set of note cards with envelopes and a travelsize lotion. It's totally like Christmas in July!

Thank you so much Jessica :)

More pics:
                      Christa, I LOVE, LOVE, your gift. great job Jessica

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users