Photo

Mid-Summer Surprise Exchange Thank You's!!!!

• Please log in to reply
196 replies to this topic

#91 DreaW

DreaW
  • Banned
  • 2,462 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 12:22 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Denise40
    I wanted to say a BIG thank you to Tamara for my awesome gifts. They came at a time that I needed them. It gave me a big lift. I got a beautiful picture frame and she already had pictures in them. She took pics that I had posted in my review and made a collage out of them!! I also got a set of candles that says; Sun-Sand-Surf on them. They are too cute. Thank you so much Tamara!! I loved everything.

To my Mid-Summer Surprise exchange, your package will go out on Saturday. It is all packaged up and ready to go.

Remember Pictures, pictures, pictures :) We need to see your gifts :)

#92 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
    • 26,161 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 07:53 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Denise40
      I got a beautiful picture frame and she already had pictures in them. She took pics that I had posted in my review and made a collage out of them!! I also got a set of candles that says; Sun-Sand-Surf on them. They are too cute. Thank you so much Tamara!! I loved everything.
      What a great gift! Nice :)

#93 lscilley

lscilley
      • 1,466 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 07:59 AM

[QUOTE=Denise40;450692]I wanted to say a BIG thank you to Tamara for my awesome gifts. They came at a time that I needed them. It gave me a big lift. I got a beautiful picture frame and she already had pictures in them. She took pics that I had posted in my review and made a collage out of them!! I also got a set of candles that says; Sun-Sand-Surf on them. They are too cute. Thank you so much Tamara!! I loved everything.

That's sounds like such a great gift!

#94 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
        • VIP Member
        • 11,403 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 09:36 PM

The dreaded wrath of Drea is what drove me to this thread today! I don't feel too horrible that I haven't gotten my gift mailed out yet, but only because I haven't received one yet!!

My hectic pace is finally slowing down, and Monday is the day! I am getting my secret summer girl's package in the mail, I swear!

#95 amandalovesryan

amandalovesryan
          • 933 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 07:48 PM

i was OOT for awhile and just got back. I had a surprise from Aimless911 aka Amy. It was an awesome Dirty Jobs Dvd that I wanted. Mike Rowe is the celebrity that I would like to eat lunch with! Also, she got me a book called "book of us:A journal of your love story in 150 questions." It is pretty cool, it will be a great reminder of our begining when we are old and senile! Thanks so much! Sorry it took so long to write this!
            My favorite type of vacation, a relaxing one!

http://tickers.Ticke....d7b2/event.png

#96 Angel

Angel
            • 2,635 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 07:52 PM

I'm going to finish mine up and try to get it out tomorrow. I promise!!! I just got back in town so I'm trying to get back in the swing of things.

#97 amyrak

amyrak
              • 469 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 10:38 PM

UPS says my person will get their's tomorrow...so somebody should be expecting a gift tomorrow but I won't tell whoooooo :)

#98 DreaW

DreaW
                • Banned
                • 2,462 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 11:49 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by amandalovesryan
                  i was OOT for awhile and just got back. I had a surprise from Aimless911 aka Amy. It was an awesome Dirty Jobs Dvd that I wanted. Mike Rowe is the celebrity that I would like to eat lunch with! Also, she got me a book called "book of us:A journal of your love story in 150 questions." It is pretty cool, it will be a great reminder of our begining when we are old and senile! Thanks so much! Sorry it took so long to write this!

picture, picture, picture, please :)

#99 Yari

Yari
                  • VIP Member
                  • 10,928 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 12:03 AM

I am worried, I sent my package out last week and I still haven't heard a peep. Maybe it takes a little longer due to the long weekend.

#100 DreaW

DreaW
                    • Banned
                    • 2,462 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 12:07 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Yari
                      I am worried, I sent my package out last week and I still haven't heard a peep. Maybe it takes a little longer due to the long weekend.
                      Yari, would you like me to check for you? PM me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users