Sign in to follow this  
DreaW

Mid-Summer Surprise Exchange Thank You's!!!!

They are totally cute, they have martinis on them. How did you know that I LOVE martinis?

Here is a pic, they fit perfectly...Click the image to open in full size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christa View Post
To my secret gift recipient...UPS promises your gift will arrive today by "end of day" -so don't lose hope!!
GOT IT!!! Thanks so much Christa!! My internet was down all afternoon so I got really impatient and part of my gift is already in the dishwasher, so I promise I will take a pic and post it tomorrow.

But I got some scented candles that smell sooooooo good, some insense with the little stand thingy they go on, and some really cute white ceramic plates that I'm going to use in 2 weeks when DH enitre family comes over for dinner. They are perfect b/c they match all the white serving peices I got as wedding gifts. THANKS!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agape Gems View Post
GOT IT!!! Thanks so much Christa!! My internet was down all afternoon so I got really impatient and part of my gift is already in the dishwasher, so I promise I will take a pic and post it tomorrow.

But I got some scented candles that smell sooooooo good, some insense with the little stand thingy they go on, and some really cute white ceramic plates that I'm going to use in 2 weeks when DH enitre family comes over for dinner. They are perfect b/c they match all the white serving peices I got as wedding gifts. THANKS!!!!
Yay!! I am so glad the serving plates work out for you. I saw many potential uses for those, even as candle holders! So sorry I was last minute on the shipping.

JennyK Thank you!!! I got the most fabulous bag with a long brown wife beater, some sephora body butter, and initial luggage tag, and I have been using it all day the philosophy lip gelato trio. Gratitude pomergranate, begin again tangerine and soul mate grape fruit.

I promise that I will post pictures that are downloading to the computer later.

Again thank you JennyK

smile159.gifsmile159.gifsmile159.gifsmile159.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyP View Post
JennyK Thank you!!! I got the most fabulous bag with a long brown wife beater, some sephora body butter, and initial luggage tag, and I have been using it all day the philosophy lip gelato trio. Gratitude pomergranate, begin again tangerine and soul mate grape fruit.

Again thank you JennyK

Yes, Jenny, I have to agree the gift was very good :) Loved the purse you got her, where did you get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyP View Post

Again thank you JennyK
You are welcome!! :) I'm so happy you liked everything! YAY! cheer2.gifcheer2.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreaW View Post
Yes, Jenny, I have to agree the gift was very good :) Loved the purse you got her, where did you get it?
There's this amazing store at the mall in town called Amuze and they have beautiful jewelry, makeup cases, & luggage/travel accessories. I wish they had a website but they don't sad.gif I've actually bought my wedding jewelry there :)