Sign in to follow this  
DreaW

Mid-Summer Surprise Exchange Thank You's!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
His favorite hangout. That is so funny.
K, I just put Cooper in the photo caption contest...this pic plus one where he is looking at himself in the mirror. Sorry - done hijacking!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kleslie5 View Post
K, I just put Cooper in the photo caption contest...this pic plus one where he is looking at himself in the mirror. Sorry - done hijacking!
yay for cooper.
Lolcats ‘n’ Funny Pictures of Cats - I Can Has Cheezburger?
This is my favorite website besides BDW. So the caption contest is like bringing two things I love together.

The bath stuff is great. I have to on the ball with this I guess. I have been thinking about it, but seeing that someone alreasy has their gift....I better get shopping!

I recieved my package yesterday! Stephanie (Lucy106) was so cute and decorated the box with cute stickers and included a nice card. Adorable. Anyway she gave me this beautiful bowl. I already lost the little info card she included with it, but I believe it's handmade pottery. Very nice and the colors fit in great with my living room.

She also included some rocks and a candle for accessories for decoration. I love it!

Oh, and yeah, when I got the package I totally felt guilty because I haven't even started looking for my gift yet. Gotta get on that!

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

Wow Jessica that is beautiful, another great gift! And another early bird...lol I just ordered my person's gift this morning...woohoo!