Sign in to follow this  
Ana

Vendors that I am using

Thanks for the fyi! I emailed one stable this morning for pricings...so we'll see what comes of this cheesy.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie View Post
You know what I think it is, I could be wrong. But, first of all I think they price higher because its not a "trail ride" with more people etc etc, they have to take seperate time out and go to a different location for a private horse ride. And secondally at least this is what Juan told me, was that the horses he got for us werent the beat up trail ridding horses they were nice "show" quality horses. If that makes sense.
My sister did go on a trail ride and let me tell you I saw pictures of the horses they rode and they were not that great looking and were so small I thought they were ponies at first.
The horses we had for the TTD were big and beautiful.
But I agree I was shocked when i first heard how much it would cost us but now I'm kind of thankful.
Thanks for the info. I just remember Edyta telling us how much she paid and it wasn't that much at all. she used the ones near dreams. Where did you get your horses Jackie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana View Post
Thanks for the fyi! I emailed one stable this morning for pricings...so we'll see what comes of this cheesy.gif
Let me know when you find out!

I haven't heard a reply from them yet, but I do know that Edyta had her wedding in 2007 and the vendors raise their prices as well. While I do expect it to be a bit more, it shouldn't be $450...that's just my opinion though. So we'll see what they respond with cheesy.gif I emailed them this afternoon.

Hi Ana, I spoke to Juan carlos today and he tells me that he can get the horses for 300$ for the hour..same $ amount for 30 minutes. I just emailed the stable asking for that price.

We tried to use the Dreams horses but they only would book until 4:00pm I think. Our trash the dress didnt start until 5:00pm. I'm not exactly sure "which" stable I used because Juan directly booked them for me.

Edyta got her photos taken with the horses on the day of her wedding. I dont think it was a trash the dress shoot but rather just part of her pics in between the ceremony and the reception.

The good thing about Juans horses (I'm assuming Dreams horses too) is that you dont have to travel anywhere to get to them. The horses literally just appear on the beach. The stable is somewhere down the beach to the left of Dreams.

Maybe you can get the Dreams horses for cheaper if you do the TTD shoot a little earlier.

We wanted to use the horses for the wedding pics mostly, we haven't decided if we want to do a TTD shoot yet. I did email the location that Edyta used, which I think is the same one that Juan Carlos used for your shoot as well, but they haven't replied back yet sad.gif I will call them tomorrow if I still haven't heard anything. I think you're right though, the stable is right down the beach, about a 5 min walk maybe.

I heard from the stabled near dreams today by email. They are 350$ for 1hour, but i'm going to ask 300$ and see what he will say.

Maye is adding 100$ to the horses to make some extra $'s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie View Post
We tried to use the Dreams horses but they only would book until 4:00pm I think. Our trash the dress didnt start until 5:00pm. I'm not exactly sure "which" stable I used because Juan directly booked them for me.
Edyta got her photos taken with the horses on the day of her wedding. I dont think it was a trash the dress shoot but rather just part of her pics in between the ceremony and the reception.
The good thing about Juans horses (I'm assuming Dreams horses too) is that you dont have to travel anywhere to get to them. The horses literally just appear on the beach. The stable is somewhere down the beach to the left of Dreams.
Maybe you can get the Dreams horses for cheaper if you do the TTD shoot a little earlier.
Thanks for the info. I will prob need the horses from 4:30 to 5:30 so I hope I can get them.