Sign in to follow this  
Ana

Vendors that I am using

Great Thread Ana.

Lets see here is a couple of vendors I used. I dont have their contact info on me right this second but its all in my review with prices and how I graded them.

http://bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/t22576

1. Hair and Makeup - Suzanne Morel

2. Photogrpaher - Juan Carlos Tapia

3. Florist - Martha Zarate

4. DJ - Ron Webber

5. Dreams WC - Marianna

I think thats it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie View Post
Great Thread Ana.
Lets see here is a couple of vendors I used. I dont have their contact info on me right this second but its all in my review with prices and how I graded them.
http://bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/t22341

1. Hair and Makeup - Suzanne Morel

2. Photogrpaher - Juan Carlos Tapia

3. Florist - Martha Zarate

4. DJ - Ron Webber

5. Dreams WC - Marianna

I think thats it.
Oh my gosh Jackie your pic is so hillarious!!! I love it!! cheesy.gif welcome back!!

weird when I try to access your review throught the link it won't let me sad.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana View Post
Thanks Sandra! I just emailed them right now so I'm excited to hear what their prices are.

Maye contacted them, they are the stable right beside dreams, I think the same one that Edyta used. Its $450 for 2 horses for 1 hour.
ANA, 450$ huh.gifhuh.gifhuh.gif Are you SURE? Ive never heard of two horses costing that much for 1 hour!!! did you make a typo?

no that was the price that Maye gave me...maybe i'll call them myself today and just doublecheck its correct cheesy.gif

Thanks Ana, I emailed them yesterday and haven't heard back. Keeping my fingers crossed. I think it's time for me to start learning how to speak Spanish:)

Ana Juan got me our horses for $300.00 for the TTD shoot. You might want to try and ask him. he will give you the guys name and contact info and you can set it up from there.

Are you able to see my review if you go under the Cabo Reviews section of the forum and then access it? Thats so weird that you cant get to it through the link. Hmmmm.

lol, This pic cracks me up I hope Juan got some good shots of it. We had such a good time :)

WOW! that's crazy..I seriously thought that 2 horses would cost like max 100$ for 1 hour. I think 30 minutes would be enough as well and I think that Edyta paid way less. I'll ask her what she paid.

You know what I think it is, I could be wrong. But, first of all I think they price higher because its not a "trail ride" with more people etc etc, they have to take seperate time out and go to a different location for a private horse ride. And secondally at least this is what Juan told me, was that the horses he got for us werent the beat up trail ridding horses they were nice "show" quality horses. If that makes sense.

My sister did go on a trail ride and let me tell you I saw pictures of the horses they rode and they were not that great looking and were so small I thought they were ponies at first.

The horses we had for the TTD were big and beautiful.

But I agree I was shocked when i first heard how much it would cost us but now I'm kind of thankful.