Photo

New Platinum Wedding in Cabo!

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 addisonreed1113

addisonreed1113
  • 93 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 01:07 PM

Hey girls! The brand new season of Platinum Weddings just started! There is a Cabo wedding in the pedregal at a private villa! Whoo they spent more thana me!!!!
    There are three things that last: faith, hope and love, and the greatest of these is love.
    - I Corinthians 13:13

#2 nikkianddean

nikkianddean
    • 1,881 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 01:10 PM

I saw it in my DVR queue, but somehow my subscription to WE expired

I need my platinum weddings!!! I can;t wait to see it. I think my favorite was the Indian wedding where the groom entered by helicopter
      http://i264.photobuc....h/IMG_1002.jpg

Mr. & Mrs. C
      February 14, 2009

#3 sarahbrown1979

sarahbrown1979
      • 90 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 01:13 PM

Great! Thanks for the heads up!

#4 Dbld78

Dbld78
        • Banned
        • 665 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 01:24 PM

I saw it the other night! It was a great episode, her dress was really different and not in a bad way it was beautiful! I really enjoy this show and watching how much money these people will spend on just about everything... it must be nice!

#5 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
          • 5,248 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 01:25 PM

Ooh I hope they have repeats I love watching weddings!

#6 Cabo OR Bust

Cabo OR Bust
            • 89 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 03:57 PM

They really went all out on their wedding. It was so nice!

#7 Golden

Golden
              • 354 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 04:51 PM

[QUOTE=addisonreed1113;409500]Hey girls! The brand new season of Platinum Weddings just started! There is a Cabo wedding in the pedregal at a private villa! Whoo they spent more thana me!!!![/QUOTE

The bride & groom are from dallas, tx. They spent mega$$$$$, it was really nice

#8 Copita

Copita
                • 979 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 05:02 PM

The Bridezilla show always cracks me up. I love seeing them kirk out for no reason. There was one bride on there who invited her ex hub to the wedding but not to the reception and I was in tears laughing at their hilarious commentary. :)
                  And another one who wanted to decorate the reception area really late the night before the big day. And one who told her BMs they were not allowed to get pregnant at all before her wedding!

#9 Dbld78

Dbld78
                  • Banned
                  • 665 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 05:08 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by cmmdee
                    The Bridezilla show always cracks me up. I love seeing them kirk out for no reason. There was one bride on there who invited her ex hub to the wedding but not to the reception and I was in tears laughing at their hilarious commentary. :)
                    And another one who wanted to decorate the reception area really late the night before the big day. And one who told her BMs they were not allowed to get pregnant at all before her wedding!
                    I LOVE Bridezillas too! The way the edit it and the dramatic music they play behind some scenes I can't help but laugh! Some of those girls are totally crazy...

#10 Copita

Copita
                    • 979 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 05:25 PM

^^ HAHA! I know, I love it!! The music is all horror-movie music!!!

Addison, we are date twins!!! 7/5/08!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users