What does your birthdate mean?

Sandra E.

Rachel your seemed pretty accurate! Your charming as heck! You could ask me to rollerskate to your house b/c you wanted to show me something and I would probably do it!

Maybe the commitment part isn't applicable only to relationships it could be that you don't commit to hobbies, diets, setting goals, stuff like that. Its not necessarily a bad thing. LOL.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting...this talks about being creative...ummmmm, I really have no creativity, but here's mine:

July 1

You are a natural born leader, even if those leadership talents haven't been developed yet. You have the power and self confidence to succeed in life, and your power grows daily. Besides power, you also have a great deal of creativity that enables you to innovate instead of fail. You are a visionary, seeing the big picture instead of all of the trivial little details.

Your strength: Your supreme genius

Your weakness: Your inappropriate sensitivity

Your power color: Gold

Your power symbol: Star

Your power month: January

Here's mine....it's so true

You take life as it is, and you find happiness in a variety of things.

You tend to be close to family and friends. But it's hard to get into your inner circle.

Making the little things wonderful is important to you, and you probably have an inviting home.

You seek harmony with others, but occasionally you have a very stubborn streak.

Your strength: Your intense optimism

Your weakness: You shy away from exploring your talents

Your power color: Jade

Your power symbol: Flower

Your power month: June

Oooh. I love this stuff.

My bday is March 14th

Quote:
You work well with others. That is, you're good at getting them to do work for you.

It's true that you get by on your charm. But so what? You make people happy!

You're dynamic, clever, and funny. And people like to have you around.

But you're so restless, they better not expect you to stay around for long.

Your strength: Your superstar charisma

Your weakness: Commitment means nothing to you

Your power color: Fuchsia

Your power symbol: Diamond

Your power month: May

Well, I don't know if I work well with others to be honest. I'm very anti-group work.

I am very restless and I'm not so big on commitment (not just in relationships, but in general)!! I hate being tied down sad.gif

I love these things! Here is mine

December 15

You take life as it is, and you find happiness in a variety of things.

You tend to be close to family and friends. But it's hard to get into your inner circle.

Making the little things wonderful is important to you, and you probably have an inviting home.

You seek harmony with others, but occasionally you have a very stubborn streak. Very stubborn at times!

Your strength: Your intense optimism

Your weakness: You shy away from exploring your talents

Your power color: Jade not sure about this one!

Your power symbol: Flower I doodle flowers all the time when I am taking notes in class!

Your power month: June I am getting married in June...

This is pretty accurate!

bunny_4.gif

Brandie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nrvsbride View Post
Rachel your seemed pretty accurate! Your charming as heck! You could ask me to rollerskate to your house b/c you wanted to show me something and I would probably do it!

Maybe the commitment part isn't applicable only to relationships it could be that you don't commit to hobbies, diets, setting goals, stuff like that. Its not necessarily a bad thing. LOL.
Awww thanks Glenda. I would rollerskate to NY for you too!

As for commitment, I guess I didn't think about other stuff. Goodness it is right. I'm in WW and haven't lost a POUND. Seriously, I suck and every day I eat a cheeseburger and think TOMORROW I will be better. I also have an unfinished scrapbook at my house and I haven't printed off ONE wedding photo even though I obsessively put them in order. Weird.

I just read yours too and it seems prety accurate. That's exactly how I think of you- and it's pretty telling that you are a lawyer too. You keep your cool and not let emotions get the best of you. Plus you seem to give some of the most logical advice on the forum!

Ohh...how fun

You are a natural born leader, even if those leadership talents haven't been developed yet. You have the power and self confidence to succeed in life, and your power grows daily.

Besides power, you also have a great deal of creativity that enables you to innovate instead of fail. You are a visionary, seeing the big picture instead of all of the trivial little details. This is pretty accurate for me

Your strength: Your supreme genius Not quite sure about this one !!

Your weakness: Your inappropriate sensitivity What exactly does this mean?

Your power color: Gold Never been much of a gold person.

Your power symbol: Star

Your power month: January

Your Birthdate: July 20

You are a virtual roller coaster of emotions, and most people enjoy the ride.

Your mood tends to set the tone of the room, and when you're happy, this is a good thing.

When you get in a dark mood, watch out - it's very hard to get you out of it.

It's sometimes hard for you to cheer up, and your gloom can be contagious.

Your strength: Your warm heart

Your weakness: Trouble controlling your emotions

Your power color: Black

Your power symbol: Musical note

Your power month: February

**I don't know that I agree with any of this! I was a month late, so maybe I should check my scheduled Bday?