Photo

OMG! I Just Opened a Thread.....

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#31 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
  • 2,262 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 03:40 PM

Hey I'm with a squaddie I can be "colourful" to say the least lmao my boss says he can swear his head off with me because I can do it straight back lmao

#32 Dbld78

Dbld78
    • Banned
    • 665 posts

I have "Sailor Syndrome" too... But so does Tim, my dad HATES when me and my sister talk that way.... But that's when I say "Bill, shuuuuut the fuck up!" Ahahahaha....and I lmao, and so does my mom and sister! Oh and I totally call my parents by their first names.... my dad hates that too!

#33 lucy106

lucy106
      • 2,880 posts

Quote:
        Originally Posted by redheaney
        Okay, I've only just noticed this now, but is that what I think it is in your collage photo at the bottom of your posts?!
        Yep, that is my gfriend holding a penis bottle opener we found on our girls trip to Punta Cana, ha!!!

#34 caroline

caroline
        • 697 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 07:07 PM

LOOK at the expression on her face! God love her! That is too funny!

As an aside, I don't swear in front of my father! It is so very hard and takes an extreme ammount of concentration... but I muster it up from somewhere! It can seriously tire a person out!

#35 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
          • 26,161 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 07:14 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Maura
            i cuss like a sailor. i try not to, but it just comes out. LOL
            LMAO! I cuss like a trucker so I'm right there with you Maura! And I think the "c" word is terribly under-used...a special breed of woman fits into that word and sometimes you just have to go there!

#36 DreaW

DreaW
            • Banned
            • 2,462 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 07:21 PM

also cuss like a sailor and when I do I try to catch myself from doing it. You girls are so funny :)

#37 KarmaB

KarmaB
              • 796 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 11:05 PM

Ok, I must be a complete idiot because I didn't know that "see you next Tuesday" was a euphemism for the "c" word. Thats why I love BDW, such a wonderful wealth of knowledge!!!

#38 melody

melody
                • 236 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 11:31 PM

I guess I am in the minority because I would never say the "c" word or maybe it's just a generation thing. I think "we" women have come such a long way but still want some respect. And the way to get it IMHO is to respect ourselves:)

#39 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 3,754 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 11:37 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by melody
                    I guess I am in the minority because I would never say the "c" word or maybe it's just a generation thing. I think "we" women have come such a long way but still want some respect. And the way to get it IMHO is to respect ourselves:)
                    With respect to the original poster, she had a very good reason and doubt she'd use that word to describe anyone else.

#40 melody

melody
                    • 236 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 11:50 PM

You may be right, but t is a sad day when a woman uses that word to describe another.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users