Sign in to follow this  
Martha

OMG! I Just Opened a Thread.....

HAHA that is too funny girls! A friend of mine that goes to the gym with me on Tuesday nights, always used to say "see you next tuesday" to the woman that was there on Tuesday nights HAHA I would always laugh and she one day asked me why and I told her, now she says "see you next week" LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
you are such a charlotte

You have no idea! :)

No, really I am not offended by what people say...I don't talk that way, but if you want to, go for it!
I was only worried about getting busted at work.

I love how Maura used the "B" word in my thread where I was complaining about opening a thread that had a curse word in it. ha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Martha View Post
I love how Maura used the "B" word in my thread where I was complaining about opening a thread that had a curse word in it. ha!
Let's muzzle her! muahahah wink.gif

i cuss like a sailor. i try not to, but it just comes out. LOL

Ya know some people just deserve the full on "c" word! and if my FI commenst on my mouth I just step it up a notch, ha!! What does he expect when I am around boys all day, geesh!

yup, Lucy... sometimes you can only get your point across when speaking in their language! lol

Okay, I've only just noticed this now, but is that what I think it is in your collage photo at the bottom of your posts?!

That's so funny, I have a bad mouth too. I can't control it when I drink either, then it's the worst. Matt always says "that's my classy broad" when I start with the nasty words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_Rachel View Post
It's ok I cuss like a sailor too! Steve HATES it. He's too much of a goody goody. LOL