Dallas BDW Meetup - Saturday, August 16th! *Updated with PICS! Pgs. 11-12*

• Please log in to reply
163 replies to this topic

#51 LisaG

LisaG
  • VIP Member
  • 7,839 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 08:46 AM

I just looked on my calendar and saw we have our monthly family dinner that night. Great. I'm going to confirm with my fam that it's still the 19th. Maybe they will be flaky and change the date.

#52 Martha

Martha
    • VIP Member
    • 3,906 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 09:14 AM

I am still jealous!

#53 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
      • VIP Member
      • 4,791 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 08:23 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by LisaG
        I just looked on my calendar and saw we have our monthly family dinner that night. Great. I'm going to confirm with my fam that it's still the 19th. Maybe they will be flaky and change the date.
        *doh!* I think this is the only time I've ever hoped someone will be flaky! So here's to hoping your family will flake out so that you can come out with us! hahaha

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Just Martha

I am still jealous!
        Awww, I wish you could come too Martha!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Btw, I haven't heard from the rest of y'all in awhile - is everyone else still on for the 19th?

~ Jaime & Martin ~
        "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#54 Kat81

Kat81
        • VIP Member
        • 7,615 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 09:02 PM

What is the plan? Dinner? With the boys or without? I might be able to make it.

#55 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
          • VIP Member
          • 4,791 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 11:37 PM

Hey Kathi,

I think we decided on no boys. Dinner + drinks (of course ). I'm so glad it's not this weekend because I think I'm coming down with a cold!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
            "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#56 Kat81

Kat81
            • VIP Member
            • 7,615 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 11:39 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by JaimeLynne
              Hey Kathi,

I think we decided on no boys. Dinner + drinks (of course ). I'm so glad it's not this weekend because I think I'm coming down with a cold!
              Well, get to feeling better!! I'll keep you posted if I will be coming. I will either need to get a hotel or not drink very much lol.

#57 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
              • VIP Member
              • 4,791 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 11:49 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Kat81
                Well, get to feeling better!! I'll keep you posted if I will be coming. I will either need to get a hotel or not drink very much lol.
                hehe, I vote get a hotel...

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

#58 Rachelle E.

Rachelle E.
                • VIP Member
                • 4,116 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 10:16 AM

Ok, PLEASE don't hate me...but we just found out my nephew's b-day party is out at my inlaws land that night. (literally got the invite on Wed this week) It starts at 6 and I'm not sure how long it will go. I can't imagine it would be too late though. Anyway we definitely have to go to it. But if you girls are thinking you'll be out for a while...maybe I can call you once we get out of there and see where you are...at least meet up for a couple drinks?

I"m so sorry about this!!!!! And I really wanna come meet you guys, hang out , see Kat's new boobs...lol! ;-)

#59 Kat81

Kat81
                  • VIP Member
                  • 7,615 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 12:53 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Rachelle E.
                    Ok, PLEASE don't hate me...but we just found out my nephew's b-day party is out at my inlaws land that night. (literally got the invite on Wed this week) It starts at 6 and I'm not sure how long it will go. I can't imagine it would be too late though. Anyway we definitely have to go to it. But if you girls are thinking you'll be out for a while...maybe I can call you once we get out of there and see where you are...at least meet up for a couple drinks?

I"m so sorry about this!!!!! And I really wanna come meet you guys, hang out , see Kat's new boobs...lol! ;-)
                    LMAO I hope I can go too.

#60 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
                    • VIP Member
                    • 4,791 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 01:07 PM

Oh no! Ok, I say if Rachelle and Lisa are out that we reschedule because honestly I have been wanting to meet the two of you forever!!!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                      "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users