Dallas BDW Meetup - Saturday, August 16th! *Updated with PICS! Pgs. 11-12*

• Please log in to reply
163 replies to this topic

#101 Rachelle E.

Rachelle E.
  • VIP Member
  • 4,116 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 01:41 PM

Awww Jaime! They have an entree called "Martin"! It's a sign we should totally go there! lol!

Quote:
    MARTIN
    Crispy Beef Taco, Chicken Enchilada with sour cream, Beef Tamale, Cheese Enchilada with chili con carne and guacamole salad
    Ummm, I hope this doesn't offend you, but Martin sounds delicious! ;-) haha!

#102 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
    • VIP Member
    • 4,791 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 05:24 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by LisaG

We really enjoyed the area the night we went, and told ourselves we would go back, but of course haven't. We'll have to go back one night.
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Rachelle E.

So that pretty much sounds amazing!! We'll have to take a "field trip" down there to try it out sometime! ;-)
      "Field Trip" to Bishop Arts next time it is!
      Lol! Upon reading this after I posted it, I realized that this was probably the longest possible answer to your question! lol!!! omg I'm so wordy sometimes!
      LOL Rachelle - I totally do that too...

Quote:
      Awww Jaime! They have an entree called "Martin"! It's a sign we should totally go there! lol!

haha that's ok - Martin IS delish!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
      "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#103 Martha

Martha
      • VIP Member
      • 3,906 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 12:48 AM

Once again, jealous!

#104 LisaG

LisaG
        • VIP Member
        • 7,839 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 08:53 AM

Quote:
          ROFL!! It sounded good to me too!

#105 LisaG

LisaG
          • VIP Member
          • 7,839 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 03:13 PM

Are we still on for tomorrow? I do not have a computer at home right now and am leaving work in an hour or so.

7pm tomorrow at Mattito's??

#106 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
            • VIP Member
            • 4,791 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 03:16 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by LisaG

Are we still on for tomorrow? I do not have a computer at home right now and am leaving work in an hour or so.

7pm tomorrow at Mattito's??
              YUP!! Martin and I had a touch of food poisoning or something late last night/this morning but I think it's gone. PHEW!!!

Lisa & Rachelle - I think we should PM each other with our #s...

~ Jaime & Martin ~
              "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#107 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
              • VIP Member
              • 4,791 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 03:20 PM

Oh hey and what are y'all wearing?

I was thinking either a cute little summer dress or jeans and a nice shirt.. or maybe a skirt. lol kinda a mix between dressy and casual... kwim?

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

#108 Rachelle E.

Rachelle E.
                • VIP Member
                • 4,116 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 05:19 PM

Sorry I just finally got back here today....

Yeah - can't wait to see you guys!!! And I was totally thinking of wearing a casual little summer dress myself...I swear it's the most comfortable thing to do when it's so dang hot outside! So yeah, that's prob what I'll go with. :-)

#109 Opice34

Opice34
                  • 414 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 08:29 PM

I'm so sad I'm going to miss this!!!

#110 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
                    • VIP Member
                    • 4,791 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 11:46 AM

**UPDATE**
                      (And before you ask - YES we have pics! Uploading them right now...)

So last night was great. It was just Lisa, Rachelle and me and it was nice getting to talk to them/meet them in person. It was funny because I walked in and immediately recognized Lisa, then she said that I looked exactly like she imagined. When Rachelle walked in she looked exactly like I imagined. So I guess we're all pretty true to our pics Btw, they are both beautiful ladies so don't let them tell you otherwise! And Lisa makes such a cute prego woman - all belly and boobs!

We ate at Mattito's on the patio and chit-chatted over dinner and drinks (it was kind of funny cause Lisa got asked about 4 or 5 times if she wanted a "real" drink and she kept having to deny). The food was yummy and the girls were really nice and down to earth.

Later my fiance, Rachelle's DH and 2 of his friends came to join us for drinks at the bar. Go Phelps! Then we went to Idle Rich Pub cause Rachelle's DH's friends wanted some eye candy lol I think that's where things went downhill for me - too many drinks! (Well only like 5 over the whole night but 2 were shots and I am just not used to drinking like that anymore! lol) They were all so much fun to hang out with and we had a blast.

I'm soooo hungover but it was worth it

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                      "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users