Sign in to follow this  
JaimeLynne

Dallas BDW Meetup - Saturday, August 16th! *Updated with PICS! Pgs. 11-12*

I just looked on my calendar and saw we have our monthly family dinner that night. Great. I'm going to confirm with my fam that it's still the 19th. Maybe they will be flaky and change the date.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaG View Post
I just looked on my calendar and saw we have our monthly family dinner that night. Great. I'm going to confirm with my fam that it's still the 19th. Maybe they will be flaky and change the date.
*doh!* I think this is the only time I've ever hoped someone will be flaky! So here's to hoping your family will flake out so that you can come out with us! hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Martha View Post
sad.gif

I am still jealous!
Awww, I wish you could come too Martha!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Btw, I haven't heard from the rest of y'all in awhile - is everyone else still on for the 19th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaimeLynne View Post
Hey Kathi,

I think we decided on no boys. Dinner + drinks (of course shots.gif). I'm so glad it's not this weekend because I think I'm coming down with a cold!
Well, get to feeling better!! I'll keep you posted if I will be coming. I will either need to get a hotel or not drink very much lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat81 View Post
Well, get to feeling better!! I'll keep you posted if I will be coming. I will either need to get a hotel or not drink very much lol.
hehe, I vote get a hotel... wink.gif

Ok, PLEASE don't hate me...but we just found out my nephew's b-day party is out at my inlaws land that night. (literally got the invite on Wed this week) frown.gif It starts at 6 and I'm not sure how long it will go. I can't imagine it would be too late though. Anyway we definitely have to go to it. But if you girls are thinking you'll be out for a while...maybe I can call you once we get out of there and see where you are...at least meet up for a couple drinks?

I"m so sorry about this!!!!! And I really wanna come meet you guys, hang out , see Kat's new boobs...lol! ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachelle E. View Post
Ok, PLEASE don't hate me...but we just found out my nephew's b-day party is out at my inlaws land that night. (literally got the invite on Wed this week) frown.gif It starts at 6 and I'm not sure how long it will go. I can't imagine it would be too late though. Anyway we definitely have to go to it. But if you girls are thinking you'll be out for a while...maybe I can call you once we get out of there and see where you are...at least meet up for a couple drinks?

I"m so sorry about this!!!!! And I really wanna come meet you guys, hang out , see Kat's new boobs...lol! ;-)
LMAO smile120.gifsmile120.gif I hope I can go too.