Sign in to follow this  
JaimeLynne

Dallas BDW Meetup - Saturday, August 16th! *Updated with PICS! Pgs. 11-12*

Thanks!

Though now my paranoid self is thinking people are going to look at the other pics posted and be like, "Um, I thought Jaime was supposed to take down the 'shiny and chubby' one?" lol!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachelle E. View Post
Thanks!

Though now my paranoid self is thinking people are going to look at the other pics posted and be like, "Um, I thought Jaime was supposed to take down the 'shiny and chubby' one?" lol!!!
lol, you silly girl smile105.gif Just delete these posts and then they'll be none the wiser wink.gif

*Edit* OH and what the hell are you talking about - chubby?? You are sooooo not chubby. Shiny (due to bad lighting) - maybe, chubby no WAY! rofl.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachelle E. View Post

2) L O freaking L at the "hair mishap" pic!!! I totally remember Martin's face after he took that, just cracking up at how goofy we looked. So fun!
lol, I also just noticed that our boobs are totally squished up against each other. haha, that pics is priceless cheesy.gif

CUTE photos ladies, you all look great. Wish i was going to Texas with DH this month so I could meet up with y'all (heheh)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaG View Post
LOL at your boobs squishing togther!! Silly girls!!
lol, that was just an afterthought btw - neither of us planned for either the boob squish or hair mishap smile120.gif

Adorable pics ladies. I love seeing the progression of the drunkiness! LOL

Cute hair Jaime. Love the new cut!

Lisa- you look so adorable preggo. :)

Rach- your drunk faces crack me up. I think you could rival me in that category.

So bummed I couldn't have made it out. Hearing about all the fun places in the 'hood just makes me want to go drink!

I had a good excuse - my bridal shower at Brookhaven Country Club. It was a smashing success and so much fun with the ladies. It was an afternoon tea so most of the ladies wore big hats.

Wish I could post pictures from my shower, but I'm still the slowest learner on here and don't know how to do it.

Great time for the Dallas brides! Still jealous...