We just got served......

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#71 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
  • VIP Member
  • 18,452 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 01:07 PM

i'm so glad that the socialworker was on your side. I was worried that they might believe your sister. You never know what could of happened, one false allegation could of ruined your fi's and the rest of your family's life. it was a really disgusting thing that your sister did. i hope she realizes that one day.
    ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
    Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
    Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#72 becks

becks

VIP

• VIP Member
    • 4,881 posts
    • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
    • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
    • LocationNew York

Posted 06 June 2008 - 01:53 PM

Oh thank GOD! I cannot believe your sister did this and then lied to your father's face about it. What a complete and total b***H!

Personally (and I admit I haven't read thru all of the responses), I'd have a conversation with your sister and make sure that she understands that she is no longer welcome to speak with or have any contact with any member of your family. After the conversation put it in writing and send it via certified mail so that if there is any further conversation you have the basis of filing a harassment lawsuit to get a restraining order.

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#73 Chiquita

Chiquita
    • 2,674 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 03:22 PM

Wow Celina I'm so happy and relieved for you!! I cannot believe she lied to your father too.. what a fucking cow. You are totally right in cutting her out of your life completely. A restraining order would be a good idea.

#74 plumsugar

plumsugar
      • 175 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 03:32 PM

I can’t believe your sister did not think these false accusations through nor all of the things that could have gone wrong with your daughter, your FI, yourself, your relationship with FI, and your relationship with her!!

As hard as it might be to do - although psycho sis has made it quite easy - you're making the right decision by cutting her off. A restraining order sounds good too...for everyone’s best interest...especially if she’s lying to your father/family about this as well.

Document everything and keep your head up babe!

#75 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 9,504 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 04:01 PM

Celina - I am so happy for you. I just hate that this situation ever arose in the first place.

Your sister will get what is coming to her. WHen you step back and think about it, realize how wonderful your life is and how terrible her must be to have to resort to such bull-shit for whatever reason.

Have a great time at the party and know there is lots of BDW love being sent your way!

#76 vale

vale
          • 437 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 04:52 PM

I'm so glad everything worked out for you, your daughter is a credit to you.

#77 CJEB

CJEB
            • 182 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 05:27 PM

Wow that's dreadfully nasty! I'm glad things have worked. Hopefully you will now get some peace

#78 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
              • 1,830 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 08:39 PM

I'm so happy everything worked out Celina!

#79 Virg

Virg
                • 684 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 09:28 PM

I reall y hope you and your little family will be able to stay strong and be happy. Your ex-sister is slime.

My thoughts are with you.
                  Happily Ever After: June 1, 2006
                  Made it legal : June 30, 2009

http://i37.photobuck....h_IMG_8136.jpg

#80 alex

alex
                  • 1,139 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 09:32 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by becks
                    Oh thank GOD! I cannot believe your sister did this and then lied to your father's face about it. What a complete and total b***H!

Personally (and I admit I haven't read thru all of the responses), I'd have a conversation with your sister and make sure that she understands that she is no longer welcome to speak with or have any contact with any member of your family. After the conversation put it in writing and send it via certified mail so that if there is any further conversation you have the basis of filing a harassment lawsuit to get a restraining order.
                    I think the talk & certified mail is a very good idea!!

SO incredibly sorry that you've been going through with all this BS!
                    Your daughter sounds very mature & sounds like a great, smart kid! Congrats on raising such a wonderful little lady :) Hopefully your ex-sister gets the idea that she`s not welcome anymore.. and hopefully your parents see what she`s doing & consider talking to her themselves!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users