Photo

We just got served......

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#31 twinkletoes

twinkletoes
  • 2,302 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 10:47 AM

Sending positive vibes your way. Stay strong, if not for you and your FI, but most importantly, your daughter :~)
    2 Hearts, 1 Love 08.08.08Punta Cana, D.R.

#32 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
    • 5,248 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 10:46 AM

OK I finally found your original thread. WOW...I am speechless. I can't believe she would do this to you. The most important thing at these proceedings is to remain cool, calm, and collected. If they detect so much as a little bit of a temper it will damage the proceedings. Just be truthful and state everything in a calm manner.

And I agree with Maria, you should document every activity you guys do and try not to leave your FI alone with your daughter until this is all over. Once this blows over I would get a restraining order against her so she can't come near your kids and I would sue her for harrasment. How dare she make these terrible accusations against your FI? Uggh its called slander and you could def win a case like this.

My heart goes out to you and your family. I hope this is all over quickly and painlessly.

#33 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 8,680 posts
      • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
      • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
      • LocationUtah

Posted 05 June 2008 - 11:04 AM

I'm shocked!

She is so evil I can't believe this woman! I am so mad right now. I feel like ripping her head off :

You are in my thoughts and I pray you will get through this horrible time.

#34 Mel

Mel
      • 141 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 05:22 PM

I wish you the best of luck. I know how hard it is to have to go through court proceedings and such. I was actually on the other end though. DH's ex wife is insane. We have documentation of abuse, neglect, and abandonment, but the courts always favor her because she is the mother. They don't care that she has already lost her oldest son, they just tell us that she has changed her ways and is a new person. HA my ass! Anyway my point is...document everything, stay calm, and tell the truth just like everyone else has said. The court systems no matter where you live all favor leaving the children with the mother unless there are extreme circumstances, such as drug abuse. That is what we have been told, unless Mike's ex is a drug addict or has beat them so severely they go to the hospital we won't ever get his son. Its sad how the system works, but that is a good thing for you because your sisters stupid accusations shouldn't go far. (I'm really sorry if that just came off completely wrong, please don't take it that way!)

Keep your chin up. I'll be thinking about you.

#35 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
        • VIP Member
        • 3,405 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 05:58 PM

Oh wow....hang in there and trust that not only will things get straightened out....your terrible sister will get what's coming to her. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow! Stay strong :)

#36 Yari

Yari
          • VIP Member
          • 10,928 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 06:02 PM

I just saw this thread and OMG.

I hope all went well today. You are in my thoughts!

#37 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
            • 2,262 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 06:17 PM

I can only re-iterate everything everyone has said especially glenda - you so need a restraining order with an arrest order attached

You'll be fine you just need to stay calm (easier said than done i know) good luck -x

#38 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
              • 1,260 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 06:57 PM

Good Lord Almighty! I remember you telling us a while back that she was causing a lot of drama and spreading lies, but this is a whole other level. I'm praying for you, FI, and daughter and also for your sister b/c she made need God's help more than you do when this is all over. Stay strong and just know that the truth always comes out.
                See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#39 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
                • 1,830 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 07:03 PM

wow Celina, I am so sorry you are going through this right now. I just dont know how you all must be feeling. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers!!

#40 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
                  • VIP Member
                  • 18,452 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 07:07 PM

I am just seeing this now. I hope everything went alright today. This is just such an awful situation your sister has put your family in. I will also keep you in my thoughts.
                    ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                    Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                    Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users