We just got served......

Celina

FI & I just got served to go down WITH our kids tomorrow morning at 9am to the Department of Social Services.

Remember my sister and her accusations? She has stooped to the low I knew she was capable of. She is a f**king "see you next tuesday" and is dead as far as I am concerned.

My daughter was in tears when the police left and I feel so defeated I can't open my mouth to talk. I called my dad and told him and he said,"I just talked to her (my sister), she was going to bible study." I told him she should take that bible and shove it up her ass - his daughter was dead to me. He was shocked and said he was going to call her.

I don't even know what to say. The officer wouldn't tell us what we were going down there for, he just asked our names, (Me, FI and kids), birthdates and told us to be there at 9am tomorrow morning. He just said the dispatcher sent him over. I know she is behind this. I just know.

I am so beyond mad. I feel like I did when this all started. Now as I look at my children the thought of living my life without them and the fact that someone would dare try to take them from me strikes a nerve in the core of my soul that is so deep that I can't even find words to explain it.

I'll write more tomorrow. We called our lawyer and he said to go see what the deal is tomorrow but he is on call if we need him.

Keep me and my family in your prayers. I need strength to be clear headed and articulate and I can't lose my cool. Pray that my daughter finds the words to express to whomever she has to talk to - the words of truth. Pray for continued strength for my finace. He has been drug through the mud and I don't want him to snap.

Thanks for letting me cry on your guys' shoulders. I'll be in touch ~ Celina

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh shit! I am so terribly sorry to hear this. Your poor family has already been put through the wringer because of your sister. I was hoping this was all behind you but sadly she just keeps at it.

Remember to keep a level head tomorrow and show the judge that you are a wonderful, caring mother who would never let anyone harm her family.

Stay strong sweetie! Massive hugs to you.

I know it is hard not to be on the defense. Im just on the other side looking in... I am also speaking from a child of a family who has been in the same situation.... multiple times. My suggestion is to try to trust the system (can be hard thing to do) and the truth speak for itself.

I would keep your sister very far if she in deed made false accuasition. I think that is very shitty for her to do something like that!!!

Celina, I'm so sorry you're having to go through this. I know how tense and scary this can be. We went through this, but slightly different. My daughter's father was beating her and even tho it was reported twice, CPS didn't do anything about it. They investigated and never did anything because he's a seminary professor (even tho I had an email from him giving excuses for why I'd see a swollen lip when I picked her up, or when someone saw the ring imprint in her forehead from him hitting her).

So even tho the situation was different, I remember crying for days on end, stressing about what the results of the investigation would be, and whether the situation would change so Audrey wouldn't have to be around him anymore. It took about a month for final resolution (which wasn't completion of CPS involvement; that just happened to be when he kicked her out and wrote her off).

The biggest thing I can say, is document and protect yourselves. It's sad that you have to go on the defensive with this situation, but it's the reality. Until there is resolution, make sure you're kids are never alone with your FI (it protects your FI, as well as protects your kids from having to be constantly asked about alone time with him), and keep a journal!!! Record family events daily---- a baseball game you attended with your kids and who was present, a phone call discussion you have about this subject (with date/time listed), etc... because if this gets ugly, you'll need that for backup... it's amazing how easily the details are forgotten, especially if you don't think it'll ever be involved in this issue....

Please know I'm thinking of you and hoping everything goes well tomorrow.... let us know if you need anything...

jesus. celina i am just speechless. but not surprised that your sister would stoop so low. i think maria gave you great advice about documenting every little detail to use in your favor. your sister is totally unfounded in all her suspcions. i feel so sorry for your poor fiance right now, what he must be going through. and your daughter too. i will be thinking of you tomorrow -- please let us know what happens as soon as you can! sending you all the positive vibes i can and then some. big hugs to you.