| Originally Posted by lgregorash |
Hey no problem Amanda, I know that those 3 months are going to fly by for sure !!! awwww yes the beautiful sun and sand.... its definintaly keeps me motivated! I am just looking forward to an awesome vacation. I saw you wrote u guys stayed there last year, if you have any tips about the resort itself, I would love to hear them. We visited the resort last year while on vacation so we kinda have a feel for it but it's always a learning experience going to a new resort !
I say, Enjoy the Holiday season !!!
The resort is AMAZING! Here are my recommendations/suggestions:
- bring snorkel gear bc there are lots and lots of fish to see
- make reservations for the a-la-carte the day you get there!! They fill up quick!
- The crepery is AMAZING and you must try it every night!
- The buffet on the Riveria Maya side (North Side) is much better than the other one, more variety
- The shows are absolutly fantastic and I recommend them highly
- Sports bar is very cool to check and play pool after the shows but before the disco, which is also really great too.
- If you like ceasers, they make them perfectly!
Any other questions just ask!