• Please log in to reply
734 replies to this topic

#211 CatBride09

CatBride09
  • 26 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 04:58 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by MEYER2BE
    OMG!!! Those prices for hair/make-up and ridiculous! I think I will do my own for that price! Why so much? What does that include? Okay, I'm going to check out her website.

Thanks for the info! I had no idea this stuff would be this expensive! Yikes!

~ Erica
    I know its so expensive, i think my budget has almost doubled since i started planning! Oh well it will all be worth it :-)

#212 claire.cw.watson

claire.cw.watson
    • 55 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 12:00 AM

Thanks for posting those prices. I was worried that people were going to have to pay for drinks at the reception (which wouldnt make sense at an AI hotel).

I am planning on using the hotels hair and makeup people, sure they will be fine.

#213 MexicoBride1

MexicoBride1
      • 10 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 09:23 AM

I had my hair done there, and it was only $60 US which I thought was reasonable. I didn't have to worry about it and it gave me a chance to sit back and do nothing for at least an hour that day... One of my BMs also had her hair done and it was the same price. (you can check out the hair on MEXICO Destination Wedding Photography, Wedding Photojournalism throughout the Mayan Riviera and we're Puerto Aventuras - Catalonia Yucatan - Angie & Chad)

#214 L&C In Love

L&C In Love
        • 245 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 05:51 PM

Hi Angie

I saw your pics on moments that matter because I really like them and think I might use them..anyways....I really liked your chair sashes and star fishes attached! Did the hotel supply these or did you?

#215 claire.cw.watson

claire.cw.watson
          • 55 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 08:45 PM

Im using moments that matter, they are great at getting in contact and seem really laid back. Love your pictures and hair Angie!

#216 MEYER2BE

MEYER2BE
            • Banned
            • 32 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 09:12 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by MexicoBride1
              I had my hair done there, and it was only $60 US which I thought was reasonable. I didn't have to worry about it and it gave me a chance to sit back and do nothing for at least an hour that day... One of my BMs also had her hair done and it was the same price. (you can check out the hair on MEXICO Destination Wedding Photography, Wedding Photojournalism throughout the Mayan Riviera and we're Puerto Aventuras - Catalonia Yucatan - Angie & Chad)
              Cool.. I'm going to check them out too! $60 is more of what I was thinking. Did that include make up too?

Thanks for posting!

~ Erica

#217 MEYER2BE

MEYER2BE
              • Banned
              • 32 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 09:17 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by claire.cw.watson
                Im using moments that matter, they are great at getting in contact and seem really laid back. Love your pictures and hair Angie!
                I wanted to use "Moments That Matter" but I emailed them and they are already booked for my wedding day. So they suggested another photographer I might use.

Are any of you going to do the TTD shoot? I'm really thinking about it! I think it would be fun!!!

~ Erica

#218 koolatta

koolatta
                • 321 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 12:09 AM

Thanks for the info. I heard great things about the resort hairdresser so I will probably go with them since they are cheaper. I wish I knew how the makep people are. I love the pics on Moments that Matter btw!!
                  http://tickers.Ticke....4ed2/event.png

21 + Bride & Groom Booked!!

#219 CatBride09

CatBride09
                  • 26 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 05:35 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by koolatta
                    Thanks for the info. I heard great things about the resort hairdresser so I will probably go with them since they are cheaper. I wish I knew how the makep people are. I love the pics on Moments that Matter btw!!
                    I dont think the Cat have a makeup person, thats why i have had to go elsewhere and use Doranna...she is quite pricey but hopefully it will be worth it. I've heard some fantastic reviews about her

#220 Alexis

Alexis
                    • 19 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 07:38 AM

We had 96 guests at the Catalonia and I flew my photographers in from San Antonio. They took 1400 pictures! I have answers to probably all your questions and would like to post pictures. How do I post them!!! My email is AlexisShumpes@gmail.com if you would like to email me. Thanks, Alexis
                      Alexis Shumpes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users