Jump to content

Photo

Catalonia Riviera Maya


  • Please log in to reply
734 replies to this topic

#191 MEYER2BE

MEYER2BE
  • Banned
  • 32 posts

    Posted 26 June 2009 - 12:40 AM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by claire.cw.watson
    I'll be arriving at the CAT on the 7th, so I'll get to meet you before you get married!
    Yaahhhh!!! Wow, you are getting there really early! We plan to arrive on Feb. 9th... we have an early flight scheduled so we can get our OOT bags done and given to the front desk for our guests.

    It will be nice to meet you!

    ~ Erica

    #192 MEYER2BE

    MEYER2BE
    • Banned
    • 32 posts

      Posted 26 June 2009 - 12:46 AM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by claire.cw.watson
      I'll be arriving at the CAT on the 7th, so I'll get to meet you before you get married!
      Wow! You are getting there early! I heard it was suppose to be really nice weather that week! (hee-hee) I hope it will be!

      It will be nice to meet you!

      ~ Erica

      #193 hulaqt

      hulaqt
      • Newbie
      • 18 posts

        Posted 26 June 2009 - 02:05 PM

        ANNOYED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        I sent in my script for my vows and I received a message from Elena saying that she will only read the hotel script and if I want my script read, I have to hire a minister or have a family read it!

        Didn't someone on this thread have Elena read their script?

        #194 rodent

        rodent

          VIP Member

        • VIP Member
        • 18,759 posts

          Posted 26 June 2009 - 04:33 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by hulaqt
          ANNOYED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

          I sent in my script for my vows and I received a message from Elena saying that she will only read the hotel script and if I want my script read, I have to hire a minister or have a family read it!

          Didn't someone on this thread have Elena read their script?
          i did, but maybe things changed. i do not like the hotel script.

          i heard someone else say this, but i wasnt sure if they missunderstood and thought it was the legal ceremony.

          I'd consider hiring someone or having a guest officiate. I posted the hotel script (atleast what it was 1 year ago) at the thread "share you ceremony script."

          #195 claire.cw.watson

          claire.cw.watson
          • Newbie
          • 55 posts

            Posted 27 June 2009 - 09:03 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by MEYER2BE
            Yaahhhh!!! Wow, you are getting there really early! We plan to arrive on Feb. 9th... we have an early flight scheduled so we can get our OOT bags done and given to the front desk for our guests.

            It will be nice to meet you!

            ~ Erica
            Hi Erica

            Yeah it is early, but we are making it a big family holiday with a wedding thrown in, so going to be there for 2 weeks. What to have a legal wedding so need to be there 5 days anyway. Sure the weather is going to be perfect.

            Well I'll be there for any last minute help!

            #196 MEYER2BE

            MEYER2BE
            • Banned
            • 32 posts

              Posted 28 June 2009 - 04:29 AM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by claire.cw.watson
              Hi Erica

              Yeah it is early, but we are making it a big family holiday with a wedding thrown in, so going to be there for 2 weeks. What to have a legal wedding so need to be there 5 days anyway. Sure the weather is going to be perfect.

              Well I'll be there for any last minute help!
              Wow... sounds like fun! Are you doing the OOT bags? I'm trying to come up with the items I'm going to put in them. I have been hearing that on the weekends at the CAT the locals are allowed to come into the resort and use the facilities. I hope that ends before next year. I'm guessing because it isn't as busy with the swine flu status and such.

              Thanks for offering help - I might need it!

              ~ Erica

              #197 koolatta

              koolatta
              • Jr. Member
              • 321 posts

                Posted 28 June 2009 - 11:55 PM

                Really!! People are allowed in the resort during the week. Things must have changed since the last time I was there in November. I hope that changes too.
                http://tickers.Ticke....4ed2/event.png

                21 + Bride & Groom Booked!!

                #198 claire.cw.watson

                claire.cw.watson
                • Newbie
                • 55 posts

                  Posted 29 June 2009 - 03:19 AM

                  I really hope that people cant get in!

                  Not planning on doing OOT bags. Its a lovely idea, but I know what my lot are like, they will have everything that they need. Plus I dont want to carry them. Lazy? Yes I am.

                  Only things I'm taking are my dress, BM dresses, favors and lanterns. Will buy some mexican style bits when I get there for the tables: maracas, tequlia and shot glasses maybe.

                  Keeping it simple.

                  #199 MEYER2BE

                  MEYER2BE
                  • Banned
                  • 32 posts

                    Posted 29 June 2009 - 08:07 AM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by koolatta
                    Really!! People are allowed in the resort during the week. Things must have changed since the last time I was there in November. I hope that changes too.
                    No... I heard that local people were allowed in on the weekends not the weekdays. I will double check this with Cora on this. I can see how they are losing money due to the swine flu so they might be trying to gain some back... who knows.

                    #200 MEYER2BE

                    MEYER2BE
                    • Banned
                    • 32 posts

                      Posted 29 June 2009 - 08:21 AM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by claire.cw.watson
                      I really hope that people cant get in!

                      Not planning on doing OOT bags. Its a lovely idea, but I know what my lot are like, they will have everything that they need. Plus I dont want to carry them. Lazy? Yes I am.

                      Only things I'm taking are my dress, BM dresses, favors and lanterns. Will buy some mexican style bits when I get there for the tables: maracas, tequlia and shot glasses maybe.

                      Keeping it simple.
                      Ha-ha!!! I think I want to do them because I currently live in China and things are really cheap here... go figure! The only hassle will be carrying them over to Mexico, other than that I think our guests will enjoy them. We won't go overboard on them just a few small items to let our guests know we are thinking of them and thanking them for joining us! We'll see, I just started planning so I could get overwhelmed and lazy... hee-hee!

                      ~Erica




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users