Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mischaka View Post
OMG!!!! I want to hug you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We will have to become the best of friends!!! lol

And since you are going have yours months before me I will need you take extra pics!!!! Have you seen their fan page on facebookhuh.gif They have a few and it does look nice but no wedding pics.

Who have you been in contact with at the resort?? i have been in contact with Laura....and she's pretty nice and she gets back to me pretty fast considering my wedding is so far away.
You two can start a thread for this other catalonia to keep it seperate. If you put the hotel name in the title, it draws more people in to the forum. I was the only Catalonia riviera maya bride on the forum for a long time, but more started finding this place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh & before there were any BDW catalonia brides, I was able to find some people on trip advisor. Many of the pictures I posted in this thread were from trip advisor brides.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kplanta View Post
Hey guys!

I just got an email today from Elena offering me one of the dates I requested for our wedding in March. We wanted the 'renewal of vows' ceremony.
Soooo, everyone who is waiting for a non-legal date just be aware she will give out dates now!
I just let her know that our trip was booked already for March 20-27th, and that I was needing to send out invites so guests could try to get holidays booked:)
Hope this helps! I am soo excited to have a date now!! woo hoo!
Although, she has not said the phrase "your in the books" I am hoping that I'll be there as soon as she reads my reply!

Kristen
Yay! Thats so great! I just emailed them! I hope they get back to me. I wanted a legal ceremony before, so I was prepared to wait, but now we have decided to go with a renewal of the vows so I don't see why they can't.
Fingers crossed!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guess whathuh.gif? I got my wedding date confirmed!!Woooohooooo thewave.gif

 

I emailed Myrium and she forwarded my email to Elena. I had stated that my travel agent had contacted the hotel about this date before, but they had no record of ithuh.gif I know she emailed them because she cc me on every email.

But regardless, I got my date (symbolic ceremony, sorry Josie its almost there!) confirmed for May 5, 2011 at 4pm, though. I think this will be too late. I want to have as much time as possible for pictures and long reception so we have as much time as possible in the pc bar!

What time did you ladies get married at, and did it work well for youhuh.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by L&C In Love View Post
Guess whathuh.gif? I got my wedding date confirmed!!Woooohooooo thewave.gif

I emailed Myrium and she forwarded my email to Elena. I had stated that my travel agent had contacted the hotel about this date before, but they had no record of ithuh.gif I know she emailed them because she cc me on every email.
But regardless, I got my date (symbolic ceremony, sorry Josie its almost there!) confirmed for May 5, 2011 at 4pm, though. I think this will be too late. I want to have as much time as possible for pictures and long reception so we have as much time as possible in the pc bar!
What time did you ladies get married at, and did it work well for youhuh.gif
I'm really pleased for you woo hoo - I bet it all seems so real now. Only a couple of weeks and I should get my date - I'll let you know.

I think if I remember correctly our TA said the wedding would be at 4pm - whether or not this is the time they do them all I dont know? x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

I will be getting married at the Cat on Sept. 7 of this year. As of now, we have 37 booked! Tell me about what you did for your reception. We are trying to make some decisions, but have had VERY little contact with Elana.

Thanks,

Sally

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

I'm new to this forum and still trying to choose a resort. I just started looking into Catalonia Riviera Maya and seems very affordable. If I understand it right, there is only one ceremony location and that is on the beach under the white tent, is that right? I can't seem to find an official website for the hotel, any advice?

Thanks!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by primavera View Post
Hello,
I'm new to this forum and still trying to choose a resort. I just started looking into Catalonia Riviera Maya and seems very affordable. If I understand it right, there is only one ceremony location and that is on the beach under the white tent, is that right? I can't seem to find an official website for the hotel, any advice?
Thanks!!
Hotel Catalonia Riviera Maya - Activities, facilities, excursions, spa, weddings, golf, events, all-inclusive, forfaits
This is the official website for the hotel - I have been before and for what you pay it is fantastic and thats why we chose to get married there as we knew all our guests would be able to afford it. I think you are right about the location.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl913 View Post
Hello,
I will be getting married at the Cat on Sept. 7 of this year. As of now, we have 37 booked! Tell me about what you did for your reception. We are trying to make some decisions, but have had VERY little contact with Elana.
Thanks,
Sally
Yey, another bride to be - welcome alongthewave.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×