Quote:
Originally Posted by Tifuhhknee View Post
Came across this photogs site. He has 2 Catalonia weddings in his galleries if anyone is interested in taking a peek.

professional wedding family portrait event photographer in cancun playa del carmen mayan riviera mexico cozumel akumal tulum - eduardo machuca
Thanks Tifuhhknee,

I love seeing pictures, although did you say there were 2? I can only see 1 in the 'weddings 2' gallery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatBride09 View Post
Thanks Tifuhhknee,

I love seeing pictures, although did you say there were 2? I can only see 1 in the 'weddings 2' gallery.
Maybe one was in the weddings 1 gallery? I'm pretty sure I saw two different ones on here. If not, sorry, sometimes I wonder where my mind has gone haha! If anyone wants particular pics of different things at the resort [not wedding related] I have a lot of personal pics from two trips there.

Hi Ladies

I leave this Sunday for Mexico for my wedding on the 2nd!! I cant believe its nearly here! :-)

Just to let you all know that it appears Demitrio no longer works for the hotel, I have been contacted by a lady called Myriam Vater regarding reception arrangements.

Her email is rivieramaya.ventas2@hoteles-catalonia.es

She had litterally left it until this week to contact me for my requirements so for those of you with a long way to go til your big day dont worry to much about lack of contact as they will eventually.

Anyway I will tell you all about it when I return!

Bye :-)

Sally

Quote:
Hi Ladies

I leave this Sunday for Mexico for my wedding on the 2nd!! I cant believe its nearly here! :-)

Just to let you all know that it appears Demitrio no longer works for the hotel, I have been contacted by a lady called Myriam Vater regarding reception arrangements.

She had litterally left it until this week to contact me for my requirements so for those of you with a long way to go til your big day dont worry to much about lack of contact as they will eventually.

Sally
Have an AMAZING day!!!
Hope it is everything you hoped for and a lot more.x

Quote:
Hi Ladies

Sally
Good Luck to you CatBride09!!! I can't wait to see the pictures and hear how things went! Next time we talk to you, you will be a married woman!! How exciting!!!

Have a great time!

~ Erica