Photo

It's not easy being green

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 townie princess

townie princess
  • 298 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 01:46 PM

I thought I'd start this thread because I haven't seen anything else like it posted.

Seeing how the environment and "going green" is the new trend for this year, are you doing anything environmentally friendly for your wedding?

For example, I do not plan to buy "carbon offset credits" for flying down south, but I am having a lot of people rsvp through our website instead of through the mail.

Sorcha

#2 Davematthews16

Davematthews16
    • Banned
    • 1,051 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 01:56 PM

Very good topic!!!!!! I was thinking about doing something with our guest favors. I thought about making a card for each place at the table saying something like "Thank you so much for joining us, we've made a donation on your behalf to the save the planet foundation. (I just made up that organization) You could find an "Earth friendly" charity and write a little bit about it and why it's important to the two of you. This is a tough one :/

#3 townie princess

townie princess
      • 298 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 01:33 AM

I was thinking about favour cards that have flower seeds in them, so that you can plant them in a pot or the ground after the wedding.

I don't know if it's too much work to make them myself or just buy them.

#4 Davematthews16

Davematthews16
        • Banned
        • 1,051 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 12:06 PM

I love the idea of seeds! You could just put a seed pack in each one :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users