Ceremony Decorations & Prices (ROR)

• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

#1 Ellie

• 13 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 08:17 AM

Hello All,
    Just wondered if any of you have any pictures of the different set-ups you can have for the wedding ceremony and how much they cost? I really like the look of the beach gazebo and think that I might be going for that one.

Also what shoes are people wearing?? I've got some wedges to wear, as I need a heel seeing as I am 5ft and my hubby to be is 6'1"!! but I am worried that I am going to sink in the sand...x

#2 geology_rocks

• 215 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 09:01 AM

This is what we got for the "free" decorations. They said we could use the palm leaf arch inside of the gazebo but I told them I'd prefer not to.

Click the image to open in full size.

I wore shoes with about a 1" heel but took them off after the ceremony because it was easier walking around without them!

#3 ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 9,504 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 09:04 AM

Where is Jamaica are you getting married? I have some pricing for Floral Fantasies in Negril. The decor and availability of outside vendors will really be dependant on your resort.

#4 Ellipse22

• 584 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 01:30 PM

This is a great post! I have the Royal Package and have no idea what to expect. I am interested in info as well

#5 ButlerGirl08

• 382 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 01:38 AM

Yeah what options do we have for the free wedding?

#6 Ellie

• 13 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 03:06 AM

Sorry I am getting married at the Riu Ocho Rios.

Thanks for your picture it looks so beautiful, it has made me feel even more excited about going! If you could e-mail the catalogue that would be great my e-mail address is eleanorstevens2003@yahoo.co.uk - thanks so much!

I have gone for the Royal package too and am not sure what that includes. Has anyone else had this package and know what they offer?

#7 juanslake

• 111 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 09:29 AM

What I hear from the past ROR bride is it's best to go for the "free" package and then do the upgrades on things like decorations and the cake. That way you only get charges for what you want. Also, if you have a big group they'll just add extra chairs for the ceremony, so it equals out to be the Royal package, yet you get the "free" pricing. That's what I'm doing. The good thing is, you can change your package and make decisions once you get there. It no problem to make changes once you see the facilities.

#8 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
                • 1,260 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 11:23 AM

We did the free package and brought our own decor:
                  Click the image to open in full size.
                  See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#9 ButlerGirl08

• 382 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 08:04 PM

Courtney you all looked so beautiful.

#10 przyby10

• 59 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 11:23 PM

Geology Rocks,

Will you send me the info as well, I would appreciate it. My email is przyby10@yahoo.com.

Thanks a bunch!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users