Photo

TX girls - I think we're in for a HOT summer!

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
  • VIP Member
  • 4,791 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 04:52 PM

PHEW! It is HOT outside already! Weather.com says 94 - feels like 99! Last summer was fairly mild but it looks like this one's already gearing up for full force. Aye yi yi. I'd better make friends with someone who has access to a pool STAT! lol

~ Jaime & Martin ~
    "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#2 jajajaja

jajajaja
    • VIP Member
    • 9,794 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 05:00 PM

Jaime- I open to doing a house swap. haha
      Currently its misty (not rain, but freaking spitting some moisture crap in my face) and VERY dreary. I want my summer!
      Happily married since 2008

#3 jajajaja

jajajaja
      • VIP Member
      • 9,794 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 05:00 PM

PS. Are you more blonde now?
        Happily married since 2008

#4 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
        • VIP Member
        • 4,791 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 05:03 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
          Jaime- I open to doing a house swap. haha
          Currently its misty (not rain, but freaking spitting some moisture crap in my face) and VERY dreary. I want my summer!
          Can we be like Cameron Diaz and Kate Hudson in that movie... shoot what's it called?? I dunno, but I love that movie!

Quote:
          lol, yeah. It changes all the time tho, it can be hard to keep up

~ Jaime & Martin ~
          "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#5 Rachelle E.

Rachelle E.
          • VIP Member
          • 4,116 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 05:04 PM

oh lordy! Jaime I think you're right. Last summer was great! I think this summer intends to make up for that glorious break we had! lol!

We acutally got solar screens installed on our house a couple weeks ago...they are by far the best improvment we've made to that house!!!! It is already SOOOOO much cooler in there. Our house faces east/west and the setting sun shines right into our living room/kitchen. It's terrible! But those screens help so much.

Lol! I'm like solar screen advocate now. Everyone should get them...Stat!!! ;-)

#6 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
            • VIP Member
            • 4,791 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 05:05 PM

Quote:
              Do you remember when I first joined and this was my siggy??
              Click the image to open in full size.
              how times have changed! we've switched hair color

~ Jaime & Martin ~
              "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

#7 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
              • VIP Member
              • 4,791 posts

OOPs, sorry that's so freaking HUGE. I took it from myspace...

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

#8 Rachelle E.

Rachelle E.
                • VIP Member
                • 4,116 posts

Quote:
                  Can we be like Cameron Diaz and Kate Hudson in that movie... shoot what's it called?? I dunno, but I love that movie!
                  Ooh! You mean that something-or-other Holiday movie?! With Kate Winslet? And Cameron Diaz goes to her house in England and falls in love w/ Jude Law?

yeah, that's a good one! ;-)

#9 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
                  • VIP Member
                  • 4,791 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 05:07 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Rachelle E.
                    oh lordy! Jaime I think you're right. Last summer was great! I think this summer intends to make up for that glorious break we had! lol!

We acutally got solar screens installed on our house a couple weeks ago...they are by far the best improvment we've made to that house!!!! It is already SOOOOO much cooler in there. Our house faces east/west and the setting sun shines right into our living room/kitchen. It's terrible! But those screens help so much.

Lol! I'm like solar screen advocate now. Everyone should get them...Stat!!! ;-)
                    Solar screens huh? Martin wants to install solar panels on our roof and then sell the extra energy to TXU or something like that... I just pretend to understand what he's talking about...

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                    "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

#10 Rachelle E.

Rachelle E.
                    • VIP Member
                    • 4,116 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 05:07 PM

Awwww! your red-head w/ glasses pic!! I feel so nostalgic now. lol! And haven't you had a redish-blondish type color between these?

(is it weird that I know that?! lol!)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users