Sign in to follow this  
winterbride01

Never Get Married At Westin Grand Bahama Island Resort!!

I'm so sorry to hear that you had such a bad experiance. Thank you so much for sharing though! I'm sure our Bahama brides will be happy that you gave them some insight!

Total Bummer... I am so sorry about your experience. Reading this candid review just reminds me that there are some resorts and staff that take our dollar for granted. Competely ignoring a request is completely out of line.

Winterbride, did you at least get a discount on services or stay? Did you discuss with general manager? Sorry to hear about all of the bad customer service!

Other DW Brides:

1. Take copies of emails

2. Ask questions multiple times if necessary.

3. Demand some recourse

I am so sorry to hear about your experience. Maybe you can renew your vows down the line. Alot of resorts offer a complimentary package if you stay so many nights. You can book a vacation for an anniversary and just have the two of you in an intimate setting with a new chance to have everything done right without costing you an arm and a leg all over again.

Wow that sounds horrible! I'm sorry you had such a bad wedding experience on your big day! I wish there was some way you could file a formal complaint like here in the states.