Pissy Ass Mood

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#51 jajajaja

jajajaja
  • VIP Member
  • 9,794 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 06:23 PM

haha I know Abbie. I'm the queen of hijacking too so I'm happy to have one of my threads to be totally random. Plus I like just chit chatting with the girls. :)
    Happily married since 2008

#52 Alyssa

Alyssa
    • 11,793 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 06:28 PM

hey Harty - here are some pics of Mabel:

Click the image to open in full size.

and here is one of Dozer (her cousin) as a Pup

#53 jajajaja

jajajaja
      • VIP Member
      • 9,794 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 06:35 PM

Cute pics Alyssa! I love the staring out the window ones. My dog does that too- obsessively! I get pissed because it squashes my couch cushions but he is probably 100lbs lighter than yours!
        Happily married since 2008

#54 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
        • 2,262 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 02:07 PM

OMG how cute is she lol

Right how do I upload them rather than put it on a link lol I'll give it a go see what happens lol most of the really good pics of her are on my phone but i'll give it a go lol

Couldn't do it so its on a word doc lmao

Attached Files

#55 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
          • 5,248 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 03:19 PM

Rachel I'm so late to this but I hope your in a better mood. It sucks being in a pissy mood but the good news is that it usually goes away.

#56 Alyssa

Alyssa
            • 11,793 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 04:51 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Hartyt509
              OMG how cute is she lol

Right how do I upload them rather than put it on a link lol I'll give it a go see what happens lol most of the really good pics of her are on my phone but i'll give it a go lol

Couldn't do it so its on a word doc lmao

OMG i love Meg - she is too freakin cute! Mabel puts her chin on everything too!!! cutie - give her some smooches for us!

BTW - as for posting pictures - you need to join Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket it's free, you upload your pictures and then copy the IMG code and paste the link in the thread when you are posting - super easy!

#57 Rachelle E.

Rachelle E.
              • VIP Member
              • 4,116 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 04:52 PM

Lol! Omg....catching up on this thread was entertaining to say the least!!!

Quote:
                PS I think I need a Harty 's slang cheat sheet. LOL
                lol! I know what you mean. Sometimes it takes me a sec. Then I do one of two things... 1) try to remember all my Brit lingo from when I had a roomie from England 2) read it in my head as if one of the Kate's (Beckinsale or Winslet) or the actors from Love Actually are saying it...when I use the inflection and accent and stuff in my mind it makes a lot more sense! lol!

LOVING the pics of the Rotties! :-) My sis has two of them and they're just big and funny. I'll have to find the pic of my nephew with them. They're easily 4 times his size and he just loves them! He used to lay on the floor by them when they were laying around the house. It was so funny. And watching my little 2 year old niece boss them around is hilarious!

Quote:
                Yeah same as Meg lol she only gets excited if someone dares to come to the front door and she bounces and growls but if they came in she'd lick them to death lol
                My dog totally does that! We think/were told that he's part Rott. We think he's mixed with Rhodesian Ridgeback...he has that coloring and build. But he's got some Rottie qualities like how he walks and he's totally a leaner like my sis's dogs. He'll just stand and lean against you - of course he weighs like 120lbs so if you're not standing steady he'll throw you off balance! lol!

#58 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
                • 2,262 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 04:58 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Alyssa
                  OMG i love Meg - she is too freakin cute! Mabel puts her chin on everything too!!! cutie - give her some smooches for us!

BTW - as for posting pictures - you need to join

Think of further north than cockney and you'll get it lmao

LOVING the pics of the Rotties! :-) My sis has two of them and they're just big and funny. I'll have to find the pic of my nephew with them. They're easily 4 times his size and he just loves them! He used to lay on the floor by them when they were laying around the house. It was so funny. And watching my little 2 year old niece boss them around is hilarious!

My dog totally does that! We think/were told that he's part Rott. We think he's mixed with Rhodesian Ridgeback...he has that coloring and build. But he's got some Rottie qualities like how he walks and he's totally a leaner like my sis's dogs. He'll just stand and lean against you - of course he weighs like 120lbs so if you're not standing steady he'll throw you off balance! lol!
                  Meg is a devil for that lol she runs at the back of your legs and pushes her head through (dad used to shout crocodile and she'd do that and then starting nipping) lmao she did it to my friend who is really short and nearly knocked her out lmao

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users