Yippee..... pinkie.gif I mailed my last project out to our guests last week! I've sent two mailings now to keep everyone jazzed up for the upcoming vacation and wedding: 2 months out from the wedding I mailed the guest brochure, menu selction cards, and luggage tags. About one month out I mailed these custom created CD's. I've attached the templates for the CD labels, and for the front and back covers as well. I used one of our logos for the front.

Front:

Click the image to open in full size.

Back:

Inside:

Let me know if you have any questions! The guests loved them so far! The music is a bit cheesy, but we wanted to go for an eclectic mix of Mexico themed music elefant.gif

CD's.pub

CDcovers.pub

nice amy :) that is so fun! you're so close! ahhhh!

I was just working on my cds last week. i'm doing the same thing, Vacation Mood Music or whatever you want to call it. Thanks it helps to see yours. Now i just have to find all the songs i have on my list.

The CD is so cute! I love it!! cheesy.gif thanks so much!!!

These are really cute. I was thinking of doing something similar, but with a DVD of our wedding to send to those that couldn't make the trip. I may borrow your template. Thanks for sharing!

What a fun idea. Do you mind me asking approx. how many people are attending the wedding? My sister and I are sharing our wedding date, which means we share several guest. This would be a FUN way to keep everyone excited.