Photo

Live Band

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Copita

Copita
  • 979 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 11:23 AM

Did anyone get a live band at their PC wedding?
    I know they aren't all the same but I guess I'm freaking out because my wedding is soon (yay!) and we bookd one but I'm just hoping that ours is good and plays well all night long. We wanted a very Dominican-style theme of music all night long with lots of merengue/salsa/bachata. I guess I'm just praying they are not bad, is all.
    Just wanted to share because I'm panicking... But a good panic!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

#2 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 6,368 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 11:29 AM

I'm struggling trying to find a band in St. Lucia, so I understand the panic. I'm sure they'll be great!

#3 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
      • 1,830 posts

Posted 07 June 2008 - 11:03 AM

which resort are you at? and what band did you book? I want to ask my WC about a band also, they only think she told me about was the Trio and thats not the same as an actual "band" per say.

#4 CJEB

CJEB
        • 182 posts

Posted 07 June 2008 - 06:00 PM

Please can you let people know what they are like after your wedding?

#5 Copita

Copita
          • 979 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 02:58 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by froggie1013
            I'm struggling trying to find a band in St. Lucia, so I understand the panic. I'm sure they'll be great!
            Did you find one yet, Froggie?

Quote:
            Originally Posted by LadyCheese
            which resort are you at? and what band did you book? I want to ask my WC about a band also, they only think she told me about was the Trio and thats not the same as an actual "band" per say.
            I'm at the Iberostar Punta Cana. I don't know the band really, but we booked one and she said they are really good. I hope so!!! You should go ahead and ask your WC about it. They didn't have the band on the original package sheets she sent us either. So I told her we wanted live entertainment and she said, No problem and did it for us. :) I'm sure it won't be a problem at all. They can do whatever you want.

Quote:
            Originally Posted by CJEB
            Please can you let people know what they are like after your wedding?
            I will definitely do that :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users