38 replies to this topic

#21 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 3,490 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 10:34 PM

First... CONGRATULATIONS!

Second....awesome review! The parrots sound like a great idea and I am glad they didn't drop your rings in the water. The sailboat part sucks a bit though...and I have to admit...I am not sure what a "panga" is? A plank type thing? Anyway, now I know I need to insist NO SAILBOATS!

Sand vases look cool! Obviously then you were able to bring any container type thing you wanted for that?

Oooooh and your tables sound cool too...I can't wait for a picture of that!

You looked so pretty standing on top of those stairs with your gorgeous dress and flowers!

Actually I just can't wait for more pics in general! Anyone know who is next on the LC wedding list?!

I love the LC reviews like this one! AWESOME!

#22 jreule

jreule
    • 160 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 11:09 PM

Your wedding looked so intimate and tropical!!! So gorgeous!

#23 michelle08

michelle08
      • VIP Member
      • 2,702 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 11:19 PM

Great review!!! Your airplane experience sounds like mine..but yours was a tad bit worse...the actually offered me to hang it on the first class hook and I declined because I couldn't keep my eye on it...

Very beautiful!

#24 chrisnessa

chrisnessa
        • 176 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 09:46 AM

Mel, Congratulations. I love seeing the pics of other brides at Las Caletas. It brings back those wonderful moments of my wedding. You looked beautiful and the colors were so pretty. I can't wait to see your other pics. I loved the review as it once again brings back memories for us that have been there. I cant' wait for the other LC Brides upcoming to get that special moment feelings once they arrive. Much Happiness
          Our first year married. We had our marriage blessed at our Catholic Church.

#25 kellywinter1

kellywinter1
          • 305 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 09:54 AM

Thanks for your review! You looked beautiful! Congrats!

#26 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
            • 2,183 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 10:11 AM

You were a beautiful bride, congratulations everything turned out so nice! Awesome pictures!

#27 hsrose14

hsrose14
              • 34 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 10:22 AM

Thanks for the great review and pictures! I'm the last wedding of the season at LC, and I'm starting to get nervous about the rain/weather/rocky boats/etc! If you come across a non-pro pic of the sand, shell, candle tabletops - I would love to see it! I'm not doing the rose petals thing either. Thanks again!

#28 Amarillis

Amarillis
                • 1,913 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 11:26 AM

Great Review! Thanks for sharing!

The flowers look amazing!

#29 FYB87

FYB87
                  • 976 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 02:12 PM

Loved your review and pics!

#30 Mel

Mel
                    • 141 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 11:30 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by hschoon
                      Thanks for the great review and pictures! I'm the last wedding of the season at LC, and I'm starting to get nervous about the rain/weather/rocky boats/etc! If you come across a non-pro pic of the sand, shell, candle tabletops - I would love to see it! I'm not doing the rose petals thing either. Thanks again!
                      I have these picture but I don't think they are that good. It will at least give you a little bit of an idea.
                      Click the image to open in full size.
                      Click the image to open in full size.
                      ignore our picture that is really bad. The things I do for BDW, embarrass ourselves. J/K if it helps someone else out for ideas great!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users