Where do I start????? (long)

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 Angel

• 2,635 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 10:58 PM

Congrats and welcome.
    I would first start by searching the web on different places and then read the reviews on the different hotels/resorts. Narrow your search down to what you want and don't want then go to their site and see what they offer you.
    Good Luck and Happy Planning!!!

#22 jamaicabride09

• 856 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 11:26 PM

to the Forum and Happy Planning!!

#23 FYB87

• 976 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 11:27 PM

to the forum!

#24 michelle08

• VIP Member
        • 2,702 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 11:43 PM

First off, congrats!

What part of northern cali are you from? I think Cabo is a perfect location for you not because I went there but part of the reason we chose it was because from cali (and all our guests were from cali or arizona) it was only a 3 hour flight and they flew direct and the humidity wasn't as bad as some mexican locations...

I say to think about what's important to you and then start ruling things out.

We wanted all inclusive but we knew we wanted to have the wedding completely private...so for us that meant staying at one place but getting married at another...look in the cabo section and read the reviews and it will help a ton...

#25 EricaG

• 1,915 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 03:17 AM

Welcome to the forum and happy planning!
            My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

#26 royfa

• 2,201 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 08:22 AM

Welcome to the forum!
              Fannie & Pierre

#27 caroline

• 697 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 08:48 AM

I've flip-flopped back and forth so much, it's ridiculous! I think the hardest part is actually picking a location... and after that, everything else kindof falls into place! (THIS, coming from the one who has 'picked' the location, but not yet put down the deposit to secure it!)

My FI and I were originally going to have a cruise wedding... SO glad we canned that idea and are opting to go AI. WAY better value... and a hell of a lot less stress!

#28 dinogomez.com

• 5,705 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 12:59 AM

No better place to start than the forum!! Welcome and congratulations!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users