Photo

St. John Florist recommendation

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jkny23

jkny23
  • 51 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 08:27 PM

Can anyone recommend a florist in St. John? I am getting married there in November. Also, I need dj and band recommendations would be great as well!!!

#2 petunia

petunia
    • 113 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 10:39 PM

jkny23,

Are you working with a wedding planner? If so, that's who I would ask for recommendations. If not, and if you get no response here, I suggest you go to a site like USVI Vacation Message Board :: Virgin Islands Now and ask there. Many St. John brides and local residents post there and will be happy to help out as needed.

#3 jkny23

jkny23
      • 51 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 12:12 PM

I don't have a wedding planner bc I am an event planner and figured that I would have a good handle on everything. Should I have a wedding planner? I am having a very hard time getting through to any vendors and my hotel isn't really getting in touch w/them either!! it is starting to get frustrating!

#4 Davematthews16

Davematthews16
        • Banned
        • 1,051 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 12:18 PM

I lived in St. John for 4 months and I'm guessing the flowers are going to have to be shipped over from St. Thomas (a 10 min. ferry ride) because EVERYTHING is shipped from St. Thomas to St. John (food, cars, even people's jobs) If can get them directly in St. John plan on paying a lot more. I would look for a good florist on St. Thomas and I'm SURE they have arrangements to get them to St. John. Hope that helps a bit!

#5 nursemorgan

nursemorgan
          • 166 posts
          • Wedding Date:May 6, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Trunk Bay, St John USVI
          • LocationCape May, NJ

Posted 12 January 2014 - 12:10 AM

@jkny23 who did you end up using for your floral arrangements? did you find a florist in st john? or go with one in st thomas?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users