Elizabeth & Greg's Wedding

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 jillhiggins

jillhiggins
  • Banned
  • 386 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 12:11 AM

I had a fun wedding yesterday and thought I would share. If any of you are using brown/green as your colors you might enjoy seeing this slideshow. Elizabeth (the bride) and her wedding planner did a fabulous job.

Elizabeth and Greg are both doctors and met each other when Greg was her fellow (boss). Like a real life Gray's Anatomy! :) lol

They live in Atlanta and came to Charleston for a destination wedding. They were married at the Medical University Chapel and were received at Lowndes Grove Plantation.

Also, she had amazing hair and makeup artists. Seriously, the hair was the best "wedding hair" I have ever seen. I got a card from the hair stylist and will have to get the information for the makeup artist. They work together and they travel a good bit for destination weddings! Here is the information for the girl that did the hair: Hair by Juliet.

Here is the slideshow if you would like to see it.

Elizabeth & Greg

:)

#2 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 3,754 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 12:17 AM

WOW Jill!!! Beautiful work and thank you for sharing!! Brown and green... those are my wedding colors!!! Yay, your slide show gave me sooo many ideas!

#3 Christine

Christine
      • VIP Member
      • 21,514 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
      • Wedding Location:Napa, California
      • LocationReno, NV

Posted 05 February 2007 - 01:03 AM

LOVE LOVE LOVE the use of the monograms, I am totally trying to include my monograms everywhere in my wedding.
      Also what is that song, its so awesome?
      Your pics are beautiful what a fun wedding. You are right about her hair, it looked very cool.
      How wonderful you got those pics up so quickly, that is really great of you.
      Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#4 jillhiggins

jillhiggins
      • Banned
      • 386 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 01:23 AM

Amy - I love brown and green! Brown and any color is so popular here right now. If you want to see anything close up, the photos will be available on pictage sometime tomorrow afternoon - they are uploading as we speak. You can sign in and the look in the "details" folder. They had cute brown/green water bottle labels. They also had welcome gifts packed in brown and green Chinese take out boxes.

Soon to be Mrs. Hull - I loved the monograms too - I thought it was really special that she had her hanky monogrammed. The song is "Hold on to Every Moment" by Joy Williams. Every Moment : The Best of Joy Williams.

:)

#5 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 3,754 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 01:40 AM

Thanks Jill. I'll make sure to take a look at them tomorrow.

Its so funny that brown is such a popular color now. I was one of those girls who loved to buy wedding mags just because I always dreamed of my wedding and I still have a pic of a BM dress in brown that I loved! Green is my favorite color but I've gone to three weddings recently who had green as their primary color and I wanted to do something different. I think the colors work so well together!

#6 leigh miller

leigh miller
          • 936 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 03:39 AM

just lovely jill!

#7 TammyB

TammyB
            • 10,630 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 10:16 AM

Those are great, and I also love the colors.

#8 Christine

Christine
              • VIP Member
              • 21,514 posts
              • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
              • Wedding Location:Napa, California
              • LocationReno, NV

Posted 05 February 2007 - 10:36 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by jillhigginsphotography
              Soon to be Mrs. Hull - I loved the monograms too - I thought it was really special that she had her hanky monogrammed. The song is "Hold on to Every Moment" by Joy Williams. Every Moment : The Best of Joy Williams.:)
              Thanks Jill its a great slideshow song-I totally need songs for my slideshow during the reception.
              Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#9 EDYTA

EDYTA
              • 1,277 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 11:03 AM

Jill - the pics are great!!! also it looked like a beautiful place to get married at and the reception place was so pretty...thanks for sharing

#10 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
                • 1,430 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 01:20 PM

Jill, I really liked the pictures! Nice work!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users