Photo

The "Un-vitation"

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#11 Bride010101

Bride010101
  • 1,547 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 06:56 PM

I would send them to anyone who you WANT to come even if you know or think they won't be be able to. I have several aunts/uncles/grandparents/friends that won't be able to attend... but we did want to get the offer out there so no one was left out. Plus the family all wanted actual invites for the formality of it. I would NOT invite people you don't want, even if you think they well decline... because people will surprise you and it would stink to have someone you didn't want there!

#12 Taradactyle

Taradactyle
    • 427 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 11:10 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by BeckyN
      I would send them to anyone who you WANT to come even if you know or think they won't be be able to. I have several aunts/uncles/grandparents/friends that won't be able to attend... but we did want to get the offer out there so no one was left out. Plus the family all wanted actual invites for the formality of it. I would NOT invite people you don't want, even if you think they well decline... because people will surprise you and it would stink to have someone you didn't want there!
      I completely agree... we invited everyone because we didn't want anyone to feel left out or insulted. People who we didn't expect to come are coming (which is great!) while others we really, really wanted to be there couldn't attend.
      Tara & Patrick

Our Non-Pro Pics: http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t32280

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users