16 replies to this topic

#11 Leia78

Leia78
  • VIP Member
  • 2,459 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 11:25 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Christine
    when did V. Sattui start charging? My grandmother goes at least once a month to pick up her favorite wine.
    i haven't been in there in awhile. But last time I went it was free...

#12 Christine

Christine
    • VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 07 March 2008 - 11:27 AM

we went over the summer and it was free, we had to pay when we went with our group after the wedding but we got a private tour of the back where they make the wine (and they poured some straight from the big metal fermentting tanks for us, it was so cool)
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#13 Leia78

Leia78
    • VIP Member
    • 2,459 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 11:32 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Christine
      we went over the summer and it was free, we had to pay when we went with our group after the wedding but we got a private tour of the back where they make the wine (and they poured some straight from the big metal fermentting tanks for us, it was so cool)
      that is cool. what a treat!

#14 DiaRaoPhotography

DiaRaoPhotography
      • 16 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 02:19 AM

V. Sattui is such a great rustic location!! We photographed a wedding there last year. Click here to view images of the rustic burgundy reds and rich yellow color florals that the couple went with. As favors, the couple gave away bottles of wine with handmade labels.

Also the first few images in this slideshow are of this great 2 bedroom Cottage that you can rent in Downtown Napa. It was the most adorable little house with a beautiful back patio, that definitely beats staying in a hotel. Send me an e-mail if you'd like more info, and I can look up the the name and address.

Cheers!
        Dia

Dia Rao Photography
        www.diarao.com
        www.blog.diarao.com
        1-888-222-5982

#15 Sylvie143

Sylvie143
        • 181 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 02:56 PM

V Sattui is my FAVORITE wineary in Napa, their Gammy Rouge is to die for!

#16 Sylvie143

Sylvie143
          • 181 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 02:57 PM

Dia INCREDIBLE photos, I loved them! I'm starting to rethink leaving the bay area for my wedding and doing it at a wineary since it's almost my backyard!

#17 daisymable

daisymable
            • 278 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 08:35 PM

I agree V. Sattui is such a great place.  However, if you are in this area you must go to Castello Di Amorosa and do the tour.. amazing castle and azazing wine!!!! Does anyone have any idea what a wedding would cost at V. Sattui? I am assuming it would be quite expensive.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users