Sign in to follow this  
Polly....Prince

I need ideas....

So I am looking for something different to add to our theme. I know alot of brides use the starfish or palm trees. I was sort of wanting something a little different. Does anyone have any suggestions? I was thinking about sea turtles but would love some advice Thanks!

You didn't give us alot of info to work with.. you want to add to an existing theme. Why not choose a signature flower and use that to supplement the theme you have. It can become a part of the "theme' by appearing in the favor, at the place setting, bridemaid bouquet, corsages etc.

I LOVE turtles sooo much, I even have them tattooed on my back! hehe. Well, with the tropics there are so many different directions you could go: Pirate theme, Mermaid theme, Flowers, A sea creature, I love the turtle idea wink.gif

Quote:
You didn't give us alot of info to work with.. you want to add to an existing theme
sorry i guess that makes it a little harder :) Actually other than the natural look of the island we dont have too much picked out...we were thinking blues and greens. Im not really a big flower person. Hope that helps a little more

woo I have a bunch of ideas but they're on my home computer sad.gif darn! If you want to hold off for a few more hours I will post them when I get home tonight. There are a few images that are super cute and different.

I just realized that I'd sent them to myself in an email, so here you go!

Click the image to open in full size.

this is my favorite!!

Wow, Ana those ar great suggestions & pics!

What about a sun or sunset image? That could work. Or a little island (depending on where you're getting married!)