• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 Rachelle E.

Rachelle E.
  • VIP Member
  • 4,116 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 02:39 PM

Wow....that's really impressive!

But I can't say I'm terribly surprised either...it IS a GREAT site and I'm totally addicted! My friend (who is the whole reason I joined) jokes that pretty much every sentence I say begins with, "Today, on the forum..." Lol!! It's so true.

Side note...is there really actually a proper "context" for the monkey? I don't think I've ever thought to myself, "If only I had a pic of a monkey to really illustrate what I'm trying to say..."

#22 BayBug

BayBug
    • 852 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 03:02 PM

Tammy, you have done a GREAT job with this site. It is the best wedding site and very helpful for those of us who chose a destination wedding. Thank you so much!
      Angie

#23 anaderoux

anaderoux
      • 3,220 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 03:40 PM

Tammy congratulations!! that's a HUGE milestone in so short time!!!

#24 OneLove

OneLove
        • 86 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 03:46 PM

that's great news, and BDW is very deserving of the rating.. Thank you tammy for all you do and sharing the news.

~andrea

#25 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
          • 1,876 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 03:48 PM

Yay!! So exciting! Congratulations Tammy on your success!! You've created a great place, and we're all so glad to have this forum.
            My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
            Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#26 Fotini

Fotini
            • 131 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 04:01 PM

Congrats! that is awesome. I have to say from all the sites out there, this has been the most helpful for me

and i like monnkeys too!

#27 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 05 February 2007 - 04:44 PM

thanks ladies!! i can't take all the credit...you guys are the ones posting and helping each other.

YAY to all of us!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
              Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
              Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
              Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
              sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
              Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#28 Mrs.Morley

Mrs.Morley
              • 259 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 04:55 PM

Congrats Tammy!!!!

I have found this site to be so helpful. I don't recall how I found it but I don't know what I would do without it. Even though I have yet to start concrete plans for my wedding, this site has helped out trying to map things out. Thank you so much for all your help and thanks to all the ladies for your input and great threads!!!!

#29 aimee

aimee
                • 1,662 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 02:22 AM

Thanks for creating such a great site Tammy! This site has definately helped me with my wedding planning. I'm glad to be part of the BDW community.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users