Sign in to follow this  
TammyWright

BDW has a pagerank of 5!

Wow....that's really impressive!

But I can't say I'm terribly surprised either...it IS a GREAT site and I'm totally addicted! My friend (who is the whole reason I joined) jokes that pretty much every sentence I say begins with, "Today, on the forum..." Lol!! It's so true.

Side note...is there really actually a proper "context" for the monkey? monkey.gif I don't think I've ever thought to myself, "If only I had a pic of a monkey to really illustrate what I'm trying to say..." rofl.gif

Tammy, you have done a GREAT job with this site. It is the best wedding site and very helpful for those of us who chose a destination wedding. Thank you so much!

smile159.gif smile29.gif smile159.gif smile29.gif smile159.gif smile29.gif

Congrats Tammy!!!!

I have found this site to be so helpful. I don't recall how I found it but I don't know what I would do without it. Even though I have yet to start concrete plans for my wedding, this site has helped out trying to map things out. Thank you so much for all your help and thanks to all the ladies for your input and great threads!!!!

Thanks for creating such a great site Tammy! This site has definately helped me with my wedding planning. I'm glad to be part of the BDW community.