#1 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 04 February 2007 - 05:53 PM

Yeehaww!!

we finally have a pagerank of 5 on google! considering this site has only been in existence since aug/sept. that is a HUGE accomplishment. our numbers continue to grow.

we have surpassed the 1000 member mark with about 600 unique visitors on the board a day!

I think this forum is the most active destination wedding forum out there. Even more active than the knot!

Good job ladies!!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#2 Christine

Christine
  • VIP Member
  • 21,514 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 04 February 2007 - 05:56 PM

really wow that is so awesome

Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#3 jthrasher

jthrasher
  • Banned
  • 486 posts

Posted 04 February 2007 - 06:00 PM

It's no surprise because this is the BEST forum!

#4 Jackie

Jackie
    • 2,290 posts

Posted 04 February 2007 - 06:00 PM

How cool is that... Once again I am using this monkey out of context but hes just to damn cute.

My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
      http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#5 JulieG

JulieG
      • VIP Member
      • 8,323 posts

Posted 04 February 2007 - 06:03 PM

That is awesome. I am so glad you did such an amazing job of this forum Tammy, I don't know what I would do without it, and I know lots of others feel the same way.

#6 -Kate-

-Kate-
        • VIP Member
        • 7,676 posts

Posted 04 February 2007 - 06:04 PM

We owe it all to you Tammy. Thanks for creating such a great place to share (and vent.)

#7 Christine

Christine
          • VIP Member
          • 21,514 posts
          • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
          • Wedding Location:Napa, California
          • LocationReno, NV

Posted 04 February 2007 - 06:07 PM

Tammy how do you find that out? Do you just google destination weddings? I just typed in best destination wedding and the site was first? I assume when people are looking they type in destination weddings right?
          I know weird question, I just am so interested in all things computer related...
          Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#8 NHPT

NHPT
          • 3,848 posts

Posted 04 February 2007 - 06:19 PM

that is SO awesome!!!!
            Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

#9 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts
            • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 04 February 2007 - 06:22 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Soon to be Mrs. Hull
            Tammy how do you find that out? Do you just google destination weddings? I just typed in best destination wedding and the site was first? I assume when people are looking they type in destination weddings right?
            I know weird question, I just am so interested in all things computer related...
            if you have a google toolbar downloaded it will tell you the pagerank.

to get over a 4 pagerank is really great. to get a high pagerank you need the following:
            • good content
            • relevent links to your site
            we are also moving fast in the Alexa rankings. Alexa ranks the traffic to your site. we are now ranked: 714,792 which does not sound high but that is compared to all the websites in the world so anything under 1 million is really good considering this forum is so new.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
            Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
            Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
            Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
            sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
            Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#10 *JillD*

*JillD*
            • 5,112 posts

Posted 04 February 2007 - 06:55 PM

Thats so great! Thank you Tammy for creating such a phenomenal place for us to share information, you're the best!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users