May brides back from ROR!!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 wab10

• 31 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 10:36 PM

Hello ladies,

I am hoping to book a date soon for early May at ROR and am hoping someone can give me an idea of what the weather is like at that time, as I heard it is their rain season!!

#2 Spazz

• VIP Member
    • 10,482 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 06:44 AM

It was beautiful and sunny and I'm guessing around 80-85 degrees for the entire time I was there (May 10-22), with the exception of 2 days. The day before the wedding was on and off rain. On the day of the wedding, it rained on and off during the morning and early afternoon, but cleared up just in time for the wedding.

#3 AmandaR

• 241 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 08:05 AM

I was married at SGOR and was there 5/18 - 5/24. Only one afternoon was questionable, and that only lasted about 10 min. Every other day was beautiful, including the day of the wedding. There's no guarantees, but I'd say early to mid-May is still really nice.

#4 geology_rocks

• 215 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 08:59 AM

We were there May 2-9. It sprinkled like 16 drops one day and one day the skies opened up and it downpoured for about 20 minutes, though none of the weddings that day were affected I don't think. Most of the time it was sunny and warm with a light breeze.

#5 serena

• 114 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 12:29 PM

hi i was there May 8th - 18th and got married on the 13th at 12 o'clock and it was really hot, it rained a couple of days later on and off but nothing major.

#6 PrecisePlans

• 802 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 06:04 PM

Very humid and windy, but still nice. I was there from May 6th - May 20th. It rained about 3 or 4 days during my entire stay.

#7 wab10

• 31 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 07:29 PM

Thanks ladies!!! This makes me less nervous now!! lol

#8 amandalovesryan

• 933 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 05:51 AM

very hot and windy, i was there when liz was so it was rainy 2 of those days. my day was amazing! but like i said windy!
                  My favorite type of vacation, a relaxing one!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users