Sign in to follow this  
beyondsmitten

Destination Wedding Timeline

Unveiling my masterpiece - a very detailed wedding timeline.

I modified a timeline I saw on somewhere and have found it to be very helpful in coordinating all the details.

Instead of calling it a timeline I called mine a run of show and have seperate columns for the BRIDE the BRIDAL PARTY and the COORDINATOR and ALL the things everyone is supposed to do and where they are supposed to be all day long on the big day.

It ends with a VIP list of important people like members of the family and the bridal party so that the photographer and coordinator will know who the VIP people are.

Hope this can help someone else!

UPLOAD run of show.doc

cool thanks!

Very neat! I will keep this for things I need to do. I have to change the times of course! According to your list if I am getting married at 11am I need to get up at 4am lol

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • Hey fellow wedding planners. When me and my wife planned our wedding I started making playlists both for the reception and for the dance floor.  I wanted it to be more towards indie and alternative music and since I started sharing the playlists on Facebook and other social media I got so much appreciation I wanted to make them available to others planning their wedding. For the reception Will you marry me? Let's play this at our wedding - INDIE / FOLK / ALTERNATIVE For the dance floor I Bet You Look Good On The Dance Floor - Indie Party Anthems I also have a few other playlists that might be of interest for playing at a wedding It's all about JAZZ Fabulous Fingerpicking Folk (Bob Dylan, Simon & Garfunkle, Bright Eyes, Iron & Wine, Beatles etc) 88 Keys Of Magic - Contemporary Piano - Jazz / Neo Classical and More Fingers, Wood, Nylon and Steel - Contemporary Acoustic Guitar Instrumental Chill Out Gems Hope it can be of help or maybe just inspiration for your own wedding playlist! Let me know what you think!   Flag  Quote  Agree  Like 
    • Oh.... dear if you are trying to find the most suitable wedding dresses, Here is my article for you. All the dresses recommended are under 100 dollars.  I hope it will be helpful to you. 
    • Oh.... dear if you are trying to find the most suitable wedding dresses, Here is my article for you. All the dresses recommended are under 100 dollars.  I hope it will be helpful to you. 
    • Since we each live on opposite sides of the country, we are planning a VERY casual AHR in each town, a pizza party thing, the impportant people from each ide will be at the DW,I have a reputation for being independant and unpredictable so folks are wondering about this wedding, I'm just saying I'm not having it the colors i really want(fuschia and orange)pizza and beer sounds good to me
    • Which party rentals you have hired for your wedding, i am also looking for them please share some suggestions ?
  • Topics