TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 11 February 2007 - 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyhmartin
I know Ann. This is my wedding damn it!!

you know what...what you should do is this...

send her a detailed email with ALL your questions. Put that you would really like to have your wedding at dreams BUT are hesitant to reserve anything until you get all your quetions answered completely. then put that you are CC-ing your TA (and put me even if you use your BIL) on this email and would like her to respond to both of us.

then if she does not respond, i can forward the email to her and ask why she has not responded...etc.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#22 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 3,754 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 04:12 PM

That's a great idea Tammy! I'm going to give her until wednesday to respond, if not I'll try this!

#23 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 3,754 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 04:13 PM

Oh, by the way, we are only listing your info as the TA. Can you believe he NEVER got back to me (my cousin's hubby)! My mom actually told me that he's not a real TA, he just works for one.. that answered my question!

#24 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 07:20 PM

Quote:
      Oh, by the way, we are only listing your info as the TA. Can you believe he NEVER got back to me (my cousin's hubby)! My mom actually told me that he's not a real TA, he just works for one.. that answered my question!
      really? what a weirdo...i would never want to take on a big wedding...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#25 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 12:35 AM

guess who called me this morning...marilu! she apologized for all the slow answers and promised that it wouldnt happen and if i had a problem to call her, she would always call me back right away...

so that is good news.

Awards and recognition: 

#26 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 3,754 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 12:43 AM

Wow! Great job Tammy, I don't know what you said but what ever it was, it worked!

She responded to my email and answered ALL my questions.

#27 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 01:37 AM

Quote:
        Wow! Great job Tammy, I don't know what you said but what ever it was, it worked!

She responded to my email and answered ALL my questions.
        oh good...i am glad she answered your questions...

Awards and recognition: 

#28 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 10:33 AM

oh crap - i need to get my list of questions to you, Tammy!

thanks so much for handling her for us - you're the best! i tell paul so often ... "do you realize how much stress Tammy is taking off of me?" i make sure he knows!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users